I'm Losing It!!

Spiced-Apple

I've gone public! I've never done this before so hopefully i'm doing it right.

A little about me: I'm 27 years old, starting weight on February 6th was 18 stone 9lbs with a BMI of 40.9.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few years to no avail. Numerous tests was done back in 1994 and I was diagnosed with PCOS. Every year since I've been told I have PCOS and then I haven't and basically left to fend for myself. In January 2012 my new doctor finally listened and confirmed I did actually have PCOS and I was put forward for fertility treatment.. My whole world came crashing down as I was told I was too fat to have any medication, I needed a BMI of 30 and the only thing available for me was to see a dietitian, lose approximately 6 stone and to return for more tests.

So here I am, 100% nervous and hiding behind my computer screen, hoping and praying that I can find a few new friends that will support me through to the end.

Right now i feel crap, tired, unattractive but 100% motivated in getting to my target. I know it can be done I've just got to stay positive.

I've currently lost 19lbs on my tailor made 700 - 900 calorie controlled diet which my dietitian has sorted for me. It consists of two slim fast shakes and a small evening meal per day.

Good luck to everyone!

xxx

Hi....congratulations on loosing the weight uve lost...ive been on the slimfast diet for 10 weeks and ive lost 29lbs ..i started at 15.2lbs and now 13.1lbs ...Im 21 in july and me and my mum are going to las vegas in oct to celebrate and thats why i want to loose the weight and to be the person i no i want to be which is slim confident outgoing and not afraid to acheive the goals i set myself ...be good to know how your getting on ..take care emily x

Good luck Spiced Apple! You've taken the big step of introducing yourself, and I've got my fingers crossed things work out for you!

X

Best of luck TTC and with your diet, hope it works out for you :)

Well done on your loss so far. I had fertility treatment too. It worked the second time and now my son is almost 2. It was difficult but the best thing I ever did. I also had to lose a little weight before to give me the best possible chance of succeeding. You're only 27 so you've got lots of time to lose the weight. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.
I tried to prep my body for my baby. I cut out alcohol apart for special occasions, ate lots of fruit & Veg, took pre pregnancy vitamins with omega 3. The thought of getting my baby kept me focused. I wish you all the luck in the world :)

Back