Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm lost without my bottle!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi All, I'm being blonde again! I have left my litre volvic bottle at home and I am confused.com - how many pints of water do I need to drink to have 2.5 litres? I usually fill up my bottle twice in the day and have black coffee/earl grey throughout the day too (that usually makes up the half litre and more besides...) Thanks in advance for your help! Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Klev

Klev Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(36.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    A normal glass is about 0.2 liters :) so for 2 liters you'll need 10 normal glasses :) if you have a bigger glas (like a macdonalds glass) you'll be having like 0,3 per glass :) so you'll need about 7/8 glasses :)

Good luck!

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure sorry Emma, but reckon 4 pints should be enough.Is there a measuring jug where you work? x
    ps let us know if being blonde is more fun

5. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    lol @ Mrs T! Well I have a pint glass at work. Is 2 pints 1 litre? It doesn't seem at much!

6. Klev

Klev Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(36.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well she might be right lol :D google says

2l in pint = 4.22675284 US pints

7. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ok, i'll try 4.5 pints. I've had 2.5 pints already, so I'll keep going :) Thank you klev, you are a little star :) Hugs x x x

8. Klev

Klev Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(36.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well you're doing much better then me........my first 1.5 liter bottle is still standing here and i haven't had a sip yet.........

*smacks herself to the back of the head*
    *runs of to get a glass*

9. Nicki-M

Nicki-M Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8lb(37.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Emma, If you just remember this little rhyme its easy.....
    "a litre of water is a pint and 3/4's"...that is how I remember..but I know what you mean about having the same bottles...I always have the TESCO litre bottles and try and guzzle at least 3 a day. I get totally confused if I leave my bottles at home and I am out all day and have to buy smaller bottles. I always refill my bottles..as it would cost a fortune otherwise..I buy the big 5 litre bottles to refill with and occassionally take a big 18.5 litre bottle from work (the ones they use in the water coolers) they are huge!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.