Im new and ready to rock

lauramumof2

Hiya,
I just joined last night, starlight pointed me in the right direction to the weight watchers part of the forum. :)

Im a mum of 2 pre school kids who themselves are fussy eaters. Its hard to concentrate on my eating when Im struggling to get them to eat.

I lost over 2 stone 5 years ago so I know I can do it. One I got pregnant the diet went out the window as did my hipster jeans.
I never lost the weight and just put it on with my second pregnancy but after miscarrying in Januray (a surprise baby that left me as surprisingly as it joined me) I am ready and motivated to take back control of my body.

Im not having any more children so its time to get fit and thinner.

Im looking forward to chatting with you all:)

welcome to ww hun,lovely to have you here with us,we will keep you on track xx

Hiya

Firstly, sorry for your loss Laurax
Secondly, I'm new too and I think we've come to the right place :)
Here's to your success (and mine) and talking to some nice folk along the way!!!:wave_cry:

Hi Laura welcome :) ....
sorry to hear about your loss ~hugs~ .... your sure to find a friendly bunch here ... Ive got 4 kids and one thing i would say about them being fussy eaters is dont push it and try not to make a big deal about it ... if they dont eat it then hey they go without ... ;) their good at pressing the right buttons lol ...

anyway looking forward to getting to know you better xx

Welcome to mini's Laura, good luck with the diet :)

Back