im new ..help needed please x

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi everyone, as you can see im new to this way of eating but not to dieting unfortunately! as you can see from my ticker i have lost 52lb in all, i started off doing ww pro points but was a bit slow going so i decided to try exante but now i feel as though i need to eat real food again and hopefully carry on losing the rest of the weight so here i am, ive been lurking for a while trying to get my head round this diet, is simply filling the same as filling and healthy by the way? i didnt have a very good weekend as it was my sisters and my mums birthday so was out celebrating eek ..so i started yesterday this is what i had to eat, would really appreciate someone having a quick look to see if it seems ok

b..shredded wheat bitesize and skimmed milk
l..homemade vegetable soup(it was a pack of chopped up veg from asdas and i just added 2 veg oxo cubes and water)
d..jacket potato smidge of flora spread and marrowfat peas(sounds gross but was really nice..lol)
s.. ww bagel with a smidge of flora sunflower spread

i pointed yesterdays as 5 points which was for my spread?

so far today ive had
b ww bagel (smidge of flora 1pp)with 2 fried eggs (sunflower oil 1tbs 4pp)blooming lovely!!

hope your all having a lovely day and it will be nice hearing from you all, by the way the last 2 days have seemed like heaven to me being able to eat real food but saying that im a little apprehensive ill have a loss this week as i seem so stuffed all the time (my weigh in day is thursday by the way) x

Hi it all looks healthy and filling to me.

Can I ask how you got to 5pp on your first day for the flora, 1tsp or 5g is 1pp, if you're having a smidge do you know exactly how much it was?

You can also have 2tsps of sunflower oil free and no need to count it, obviously anything over you do so there are 3 teaspoons to a tablespoon so you only need to count for 1 tsp so that's only 1pp not 4pp.

Make sure you eat enough or you will find yourself snacking on junk food, so try and use your 49 or 7 points a day on snacky foods or foods to enhance your meals.
:)

haha im not really sure how i made it that as it def wasnt more than a teaspoon, i think because im just starting out i over pointed until i was sure i was doing ok, and thats brill about the sunflower oil as i didnt really want to use my points for that but then again i didnt want to use frylight as my eggs always stick when using frylight, and im aiming to use 7pp per day and ive gotta say i really do feel full so im hoping it will stop me snacking and using points for that, thanks for checking for me susan i appreciate itx

Ive only just started WW after trying SW for nine weeks so sticking to pro points for the time being until I start losing regularly but simply filling confuses me as its very similar to SW??? It's something to think about for future reference but I'm anxious about getting things mixed up so gonna stick to PP for the time being :)

Am I right in thinking that anything NOT on the free food list you have to point up from your weekly allowance of 49??? Thanks in advance :) Xxxxx

Ive only just started WW after trying SW for nine weeks so sticking to pro points for the time being until I start losing regularly but simply filling confuses me as its very similar to SW??? It's something to think about for future reference but I'm anxious about getting things mixed up so gonna stick to PP for the time being :)

Am I right in thinking that anything NOT on the free food list you have to point up from your weekly allowance of 49??? Thanks in advance :) Xxxxx

Yep that's right anything else is free. Look out for 0pp food items as well but you need to check the weight so as not to go over.

Back