I'm new here-Hello!!

Style-Queen

Hi all,

My names Catherine and I'm 31. I used to be on the cambridge 'pink site' a couple of years ago, but haven't been on there for a long time now.

I have now decided that a support forum might help me on my Cambridge journey again as I try to get to my target weight.

Have been on and off cambridge for the last few years now. Managed to lose 5 and a half stone, only to re-gain it all back.

Am now struggling to get the weight off and want this to be the final time I have to go through all this. Just want to be slim and healthy.

I'm looking forward to being on here with people who know what I've been through and what lies ahead....

Think that's me for now! :D

hi catherine and :welcome: to the forums! I wish you every success with the Cambridge Diet. You have done it before so you know you can do it again! :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck on your weight loss journey ! :)

Hello! Welcome to Minimins!

There are lots of people doing CD on here so I hope you find the support you need. There are also lots of us taking part in challenges, a great way to stay motivated.

I hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with your weight loss journey. You can totally do it this time :D

Hi Catherine. Being here can really help a hell of a lot. There is a lot of support and also various challeneges you can sign up for to help keep you on the right path.

I started on Tuesday and have around 6 stone to lose. I'll be seeing it through to the end and also making sure I maintain, so I'll be around in the Cambdridge section.

The best thing for you to do is to post there and meet some fellow CD'ers. The more people that join in, the better.

Also, you will be able to do more once you have reached 50 posts. Being able to look at galleries is one of them, which is very inspirational seeing how well others have done.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello!

I lost weight a while ago too then put it back on again. This time will be the time it will go for good!

Good luck with your diet, I've decided to start back on the weight watchers plan as I'm most familiar with that. xx

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello!

I lost weight a while ago too then put it back on again. This time will be the time it will go for good!

Good luck with your diet, I've decided to start back on the weight watchers plan as I'm most familiar with that. xx

Thanks Alison! Good luck with your journey! :D

Back