I'm New here... Hello

Poppy2013

Hiya Everyone,

I am newto Exante i have just placed my order on their website for a month’s supply ofproducts (at half price) bargain! I was actually looking into doing CD but whenI seen Exante at half price I thought I would do this diet instead and I did alittle research on it... looking good!
I am 26and I have been over weight about 10 years. I am actually in the 20st bracketat the moment, makes me so sad actually saying that! I have so much weight tolose its very daunting. I live with my mother in law right now as me and my bfmoved 400 miles to return to his home in London and be closer to his family.It’s been kinda hard living down here and being so over weight.
1, I’mvery self conscious
2. I findit embarrassing when people meet me or even see me
3. I’vefound it hard getting a job and i feel my weight has something to do with it
4. I cantmake friends and I feel my weight has something to do with that too.
It mightjust be excuses but this is how I feel and its getting me sooo depressed that Ihave actually be sat sobbing thinking I don’t wanna be on this earth nolonger.... How stupid am I. It’s not rocket Science and I want to do it morethan ANYTHING, so that’s what I am gonna do, stop feeling sorry for myself andjust get on with it.

Living inLondon I have not been on a night out in 6months, I don’t drink because I don’thave friends to go out with. I don’t do much other than go to work and come home. At weekends Isit in the house and don’t get to do very much as we are saving to buy a houseand I am the only one working as my bf is still trying to find a job in London.I want to take this opportunity while I don’t do much to spend my time focusingon losing weight. It’s really hard to do a normal diet because I live with myGreek mother in law and the whole family are obsessed with food and cooking soI find it really hard to cook and prepare my own food. This diet is going befantastic for that one reason... but I picked a VLCD for many many morereasons.

Plus ontop of how the weight makes me feel on a day to day basis, I also have theadded worry of being 26 and wanting to have children, at this size there is noway I would be able to have children! I have been with my bf 6years and I wantto get married soon and no way am i being on ANY wedding pictures this size, noway!
I hope toreceive my pack tomorrow and start on Tuesday if not will be the following day.How does everyone find the packs, do they taste ok... i dunno why i’m askingthat I aint to fussy about food or I wouldn’t be this big haha! I have done theCD before and lost about 4stone but never stuck to it and put it all backon.... very foolish, all that time effort and money wasted. Not going to bethat foolish this time around!

I would like to wish everyone good luck this year, bringon 2013 J

Love Poppy <3 xxx

Aww poppy, your story is so moving!

I wish you all the luck in the world with your weight loss x I too am in the twenty something stone weight bracket (confirm tomorrow!) I am 37 and have been overweight all my life! My husband and I have had 3 gorgeous sons together and I won't lie to you pregnancy being overweight was not easy!!
I lost over 2 stone around 18 months ago and found the support on here was incredible! My aim is to start the 8hour diet where I can only eat between say 10am and 6pm - reckon it will suit me down to the ground to shift some weight!
I'm really looking forward to hearing how you get on! X

Regards Bekki x

Hi poppy, welcome to the site.

I've not used exante but have heard good thing about it. Good luck with your weight loss

Nigel

Aw thanks Bekki,

I've never heard of a diet where u only eat between 10am and 6pm, what diet is that called? Thanks for ur kind reply, actually reading my post back I seem a bit doom and gloom haha, I'm actually quite a bubbly fun person lol (when I'm not sobbing and wanting the world to end LOL) I really have no choice but to stick to it thus time around, to be fair it should be easy with my routine at the moment. Good luck with ur diet Hun, i will stalk you on here now and see how ur getting on haha!! Xxx

Thanks Nigel :) too for ur kind reply! Hope ur getting on ok :) xx

Apparently it's called the 8hr diet and was develop by a couple of American/Canadian drs who feel the body needs at least 16 hours to absorb and process the foods eaten! Even tho they say you can eat what you want I'm not daft! And obviously if I follow a low cal plan too all got to be good surely!!
I assume its like fasting before an operation or sommit!?
Yep I will defo be stalking you too...ha ha x

Wow pepshouse that sounds good :) I might try do that with this VLCD an see how I get on :)

Thank you Shelley :) what diet are you doing? Xxx

I'm not sure yet poppy. I've been really successful with ww's in the past but since having my babies it just isn't working for me. I did a 9 day vlcd detox and my body responded brilliantly to it and I liked the strictness of it, I felt in control. Soooo that's what's pushed me to vlcd. I was thinking lipotrim but have just been told about CD. Need to see results now because I've tried for so long and got nowhere. I'm getting to the "forget it, pass me a cake!" Stage and that will just make me feel worse. Any tips greatly appreciated and good luck xxxxx

Yeah I did CD and was really successful, I really like the VLCD so this time doing the cheaper version as money is tight! Hope the products taste nice if not I'll think if them more like medicine than food lol. I was at the 'give up' stage years ago hense why I'm now in the 20st bracket, not a good route to go down so well done taking the bull by the horns! We are able to do and achieve anything we want in life, this weight will not defeat me :) or you xxxx

Awww poppy, uv got a fab attitude!! Im sure you'll do well!! Im not far behind you weight wise. I got to 11 stone when I did ww and that felt lovely for me. Im only short (5ft 2) but to get to that weight again would be brilliant.

Gonna do some more research and try to decide between lipotrim and CD.

Good luck xxxxxx please keep me posted xxx

I'll defo be keeping an eye on ya on here and seeing how your doing hehehe xxx

Hi Hun,

Yesterday was challenging indeed but I stuck to it and feel very proud of myself that I got day one out the way... Done and dusted :)

I found the packs not bad but defo needed to invest in a mini whisk I can keep in my bag the soups were very lumpy lol. The orange bar is to die for yummy!

How you getting on? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I had a meeting with a Cambridge counsellor this morning. Wanted to get straight on it so didn't have any breakfast before I went. Decided id have a late breakfast after I fetched my shakes.

Counsellor was lovely xxx shes lost 9 stone and has kept it off for 4 years. She could really relate to me and my situation.

Today ive had apple and cinnamon porridge, choc shake and spicy tomato soup. I used a hand whisk on all 3 and I will defo have to be digging the blender out cos they didn't mix properly from just the hand mix. Were still quite nice though, jus a few lumps.

Thought i'd drunk enough water, I seem to have drunk loads but my head is pounding so maybe not. It feels like its in a vice!!

Anyways... I feel really motivated and excited. How's it going for you? Xx

Aww that's great ur on ur way and got through ur first day! I'm still waiting on my whisk to arrive! Your CDC seems lovely and I think the better the CDC the more help and support they will give u meaning better weight losses!

I'm on end of day two so glad I'm sticking to it. Drinking loads of water, I had a bad head on my first day too but today it's gone an I've felt fine, fingers crossed the worst is over lol.

Hope u feel better tomorrow, let me know how u get on Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back