I'm new :) I'm 18st 4lb trying to get to 13st 7lb

Tashak00

Hi I'm Natasha,
I'm 23 and I've been obese for 4 years. I've tried loads of diets but failed. At my heaviest I was 21st 9lb before that my average weight was 13st 7lb.
I've just had a baby in February and I am embarrassed to be in photos with her. I feel I'm uglier than what I was when I was when I was slim.
I don't want my child to know me whilst I'm over weight I would like to hit my goal by July 2013.
I'm hoping this forum keeps me going :)
I'm looking for a lipotrim buddy and a friend that knows what I'm going through.
Thank you in advance :)

Hi Natasha, like you I've failed at all other diets but this one really does work. The first 3/4 days are going to be hard but if you can get through them without slipping up it will be a whole lot easier after that. Good luck Hun x

Thank you Emma Lou by the looks of things you've done very well .... Well done I hope I can be as successful as you :) x

Omg its likw i wrote that I feel the same. My daughter is 4 and we have hardly any photos together so sad. I hate the camera !! Day one of lipotrim lets do it xxxx

@karinau what's your weight and target? .... I have so many pictures of her and her dad but on Monday we went to Blackpool and I took a picture with her and I looked awful. I don't want to be a mum that's to tired to run after their child because their over weight. I want to be able to have races with them go for bike rides etc....

@karinau
I went to Blackpool on Monday and got a photo taken with my daughter and I looked awful .... I don't want to be one of those mums that can't play with their children because their too over weight.
What weight are you now and what's your target.
I bought lipotrim on Tuesday I need a friend fancy buddying up ? X

@karinau
how much are you weighing now and what's your target weight? Would you like to buddy up. I don't want to be one of those mums that can't play with their children because they are over weight. I took a picture with my daughter on Monday, I looked awful so I bought lipotrim on Tuesday. I'm ready to be slim again xx

@karinau
how much are you weighing now and what's your target weight? Would you like to buddy up. I don't want to be one of those mums that can't play with their children because they are over weight. I took a picture with my daughter on Monday, I looked awful so I bought lipotrim on Tuesday. I'm ready to be slim again xx

Hi Natasha, you have made the right decision with starting lipotrim, it was the best thing that i've ever done, the first weeks is the hardest but if you stick with it, you will not be disappointed. Wishing you the best of luck and keep coming on the form its a great help :)

Tashak00, unfortunately weight gain has a way of lowering our self esteems, and while ppl on the outside can tell us we are beautiful, nothing can change our mindset but ourselves. you have to believe you CAN do this, and be comfortable in your own skin. There are days you will feel like giving up, but u MUST continue on with the journey. Not only for your health, but for the example you will set for your child as they grow. We are all in this together. On the days I want to quit, I come here and read some post, and find them extremely helpful and inspiring. One day we both will be able to post before and after pic, and be encouragement for someone who has felt exactly the same way we felt. I'm only on my second week, and I'll tell you the boost you get after knowing how much you've lost in the first week, gives u the incentive to continue with it. Already I am starting to feel good about myself, as I am doing this for ME! So that I can feel beautiful and comfortable. Best wishes on your journey, wishing you loads of success! Look in that mirror and tell yourself......I CAN DO THIS! BEACAUSE I AM WORTH IT!!!!:D

Hi Tashak00 and welcome :) i agree with everything Sess said. beauty comes from within and until you feel good inside nobody elses words will mean anything. We're all going through this together and support each other so if you're finding it tough come on here, there's always someone about or even just read the threads as a distraction when you have a craving. the first few days are hard but its really worth it x

Good luck Natasha! Keep really focussed and drink lots of water x x x

Just seen your replies. I have 6 stone to lose to get to 12 stone ( i am 5 foot 10) Xxxx been good so far, day 2 xxx
How u doing tashak00 Xx

Thank you for your support ladies ... I really appreciate it ! Hopefully buy the end of the year were all looking hot ! ......
So me and you are almost the same weight @karinau when would you like to reach your target ? I'm ok I'm really hungry but dealing with it the shake don't fill me up at all :( .... How are you getting on? X

Thank you for your support ladies ... I really appreciate it ! Hopefully buy the end of the year were all looking hot ! ......
So me and you are almost the same weight @karinau when would you like to reach your target ? I'm ok I'm really hungry but dealing with it the shake don't fill me up at all :( .... How are you getting on? X[/QUOTE

To help with your hunger pangs, I find that drinking some water or having tea really helps.

Any leaf tea is permitted r coffee, no sugar or cream is allowed. Sugar substitute in tablet form is. I drink regular tea bags, and 100% peppermint tea. That hot cuppa in between shakes works wonders!

Back