Green Day i'm new so hoping this is going tol be a green day

Emmab77

hi i'm new on here and need to lose 2/3 b4 end of my for my big day ( my wedding day) so i'm hoping my tomoz list is green for breakfast i'm going to have a banana and actimel and tangerine and lunch 1 wholemeal bread toasted with 1 scrambled egg and half tin beans and dinner pasta 1 boiled egg sweetcorn tuna and potatoes chucks hope thats right x

Good luck with your weightloss for your special, special day! :love047:

Minimins is a great forum to come to for support, advice, encouragement and motivation. You can do it! :party0011:

good luck, i think you'll be starving on that though! have more eggs and beans to fill up, and what about your syns, i presume the tuna and bread are your healthy b's but what about a's?

Hi peachy7 well b4 I started doing sw on here I only had lunch what would be a sandwich I wouldn't have breakfast and dinner what would be something like oven chips salad and fish in batter or sirlon steak and drink about 8 coffee's a day with sugra and green milk so to me b4 I never eat to much but in the last yr I've put two stone on what needs to come of and more has I'm 14 stone and I get married in June and want to look nice. Can u tell me plz what is s sorry to be a pain. X

it means ure healthy extras u get 2 A s and 2 B s on green plan u have had ure Bs bread and tuna u need to have 2 A s cheese, milk measured of course

You can still have your coffee's you just have to have sweetener instead of sugar and measure out your milk, you need to have your healthy extra a and healthy extra b (2 of each if on red or green days) Healthy a (hexa) are milk and cheese and healthy b (HEXB) is like 2 slices wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf or 57g wholemeal bread, 28g certain cereals, you'll have to check your book for more details, you need to have these things to lose weight in a healthy way and not having them won't make you lose weight any quicker. also make sure you have your syns

slickers said:
it means ure healthy extras u get 2 A s and 2 B s on green plan u have had ure Bs bread and tuna u need to have 2 A s cheese, milk measured of course

Thx u I've just ask my partner to get me sum laughing cow cheese spread on way home from work cos shop near me don't sell it. X

peachy7 said:
You can still have your coffee's you just have to have sweetener instead of sugar and measure out your milk, you need to have your healthy extra a and healthy extra b (2 of each if on red or green days) Healthy a (hexa) are milk and cheese and healthy b (HEXB) is like 2 slices wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf or 57g wholemeal bread, 28g certain cereals, you'll have to check your book for more details, you need to have these things to lose weight in a healthy way and not having them won't make you lose weight any quicker. also make sure you have your syns

Thx u that helps me.x

Hey Emma. It's taken me about 2 weeks into the program to get out of the "don't eat so much" mindset of "dieting". Today at work I brought a kiwi, grapefruit, an apple, raspberries, grapes, a piece of low fat cheese, ff yogurt, rice, chili with beans, ff cottage cheese and some cracklin oat bran (hexb). I may or may not eat it all. Kind of depends on how I feel. (That list includes both my breakfast and my lunch.) When I get my food ready in the morning, I grab all my fruit/veg first (didn't have time this morning to cut up carrots). Then I fill my bag with free foods, then my hex's and finally syns. For some reason, I seem to grab the better stuff because by the time I get to my syns, my shopping bag is nearly packed and weighs a ton! Maybe it's just easier for me to trick my brain that way. When I get to work, everybody stares at my desk as I start to unpack everything. I get lots of comments like "hungry today?!" And some are just downright curious. I am losing weight and feeling good - and it's only been two weeks. My skin is clear, my nails are growing like crazy and I am generally in a GREAT mood. Such a change from a month ago. I have about 2.5 stone to lose. My advice, feed your body. It will love you back! Good luck and keep asking questions!! You aren't bothering anybody and everyone here is always happy to help. Not sure how long you've been on SW but it took me about a week to kind of get to the point where I don't have to keep looking at the lists - still do for syns.

polly2810 said:
Have you tried Extra Easy? I find less confusing than red and green, but that's a personal choice. Good luck!!

Hi no I've not tried the extra easy and I don't go to any classes what sort of food do u eat ? X

Read the thread for newbies in the sticky section but basically you can have anything that is free on red or green as long as you have one third of each meal as superfree foods, and you get fewer HEs

Back