I'm new to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by looby lou, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi all, I have a CD counsellor coming to see me on Saturday and I will be starting on Monday. What can I expect I have done LL before getting pregnant I have put all my weight back on plus more, I think I will need loads of support - hope I can find it on here.:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

woooooooooooohoooooooooooo. good luck :D :D

abz xx
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi hun, wellcome and best of luck to ya. Cd is pretty much the same as LL only its cheaper and you dont get the counselling group thing. You meet your cdc one to one which i think is better :) let us know how you get on on saturday ;)

5. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    hi looby lou,

i'm new too & have just completed my 1st week.

finding this forum has been a godsend. its great for motivation & support.
    everyone is in the same boat & so encouraging. its fantastic.

em x
  6. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Lighter Life
    Thank you everyone its really nice to feel I'm not on my own I will let you all know how it goes on Saturday and then when I start Monday thank you again
    Linz xx
  7. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Good Luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.