I'm new to this site day 1 But gone wrong

Bettyboob

Hi all my name is Emma I'm looking to lose 2 half stone on lipotrim ! My 1st day today ad 2 shakes but then I went and had a slice of cake I've totally blown it I'm so crossed:mad: with myself I Could cry :cry:!! Does this mean I've knocked myself out of the ketosis stage :confused:Would be so gratefull of any advice xxx:cry::

Ketosis wont kick in that quick, could even take up to 5 days. Don't feel bad. Just start again tomorrow. You will mostly lose types of fluids and glycogen for the first while, so don't give up. Quitting after a few days you might end up a bit heavier. Just try your best to stick to the diet 100%, it's tough at first but all the weigh you lose after the first week is proper fat. Stick with it, its just food and you are a person and you can pick and choose whatever you want to do. You are in control.

Thank you for reassuring me Will get back into it tomorrow is it worth still taking the last shake for today though ?I so wanna do this I feel so angry with myself having that slice of cake xx

Personally, I wouldn't eat anything else today, but if you must have something (i dunno how big the slice was or its calories) have the shake because there is nothing in it that will further hinder the ketosis ball rolling.

Back