• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new to this!

FYP

Hi all:wave_cry:
Been lurking on here for 10 weeks or so and have just "registered" as im in need of help now! I dont usually do these online chat things !
Ive been doing CD since 4th Jan, was ok til I did the AAMW then its gone a bit wrong this week! Easter eggs etc!
I read lots of posts every day! good for inspiration!

FYP

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

FYP

AND....................cant beleive the ticker thing actually worked! Im a bit of a technophobe ! but i followed the instructions on an old thread and it worked! am amazed! just wanted to see it for REAL! and watch it go DOWNWARDS!

Hi FYP, welcome to the boards.... I had never done on-line chats before either, then I found this site and can truly say I'm hooked. Everyone is so lovely and supportive, its great.

Good luck with your journey. x x

FYP

Hi
thanks for replys! Im gonna be one of those "addicted" people now! My husband thinks im a computer geek! hha
Just trying to sort out my "signature " thing, have put my weight losses on but it doesnt quite add up! oops, will try and look at that tomorrow, off to beddy byes now, chat soon!

wow, you are doing so well!! This forum is great, everyone is so supportive, so I know you can keep going now! xx