I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rhilings, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. rhilings

rhilings Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm Rhi, I'm 21 and I'm a student. I'm transferring to a new Uni (Portsmouth to UWIC in Cardiff) this September to do my foundation science leading to Speech and Language Therapy after doing a year of Speech Sciences at Portsmouth - the course was a bit rubbish, lol.
    I'm doing Slimming World with my mum, I've been twice in the past with my best friend and lost a bit of weight but I have no attention span(!) and gave up both times. I don't think I was really ready to commit to something where I had to monitor how much boozing I was doing!
    This past year at uni I put on the 'fresher's 15' about 3 times, lol. I was living with my ex and got too comfortable, ate too many takeaways and drank far too much! I'm sick of feeling constantly tired, fed up, down and lethargic and I know I can't go into a new course with my poor body in the state it's in now, so I've decided to restart SW and give it a good shot :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dodes1988

Dodes1988 New Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey hope everything goes well for you i`m 22 and new as well but im trying weight watchers.

I know exactly what you mean when me and my other half moved in together i started munching takeaways like clockwork and going out for dinner and drinks and having fun. I never thought it would end up as bad as i did so now i`ve got my shovel and i`m going to dig my way out of this hole i ended up in lol.

GOOD LUCK

4. rhilings

rhilings Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah it's good that we're the same age(ish)!
    I really let myself go when I moved in with my ex, I was gutted as I'd lost a stone on SW around 2 months before and kept most of it off, then we moved and it was curries, Chinese food and of course the kebab after a night on the lash :\ oops!
    Keep me updated on how your weight loss goes!! :D

5. !mummyto3girls!

!mummyto3girls! Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating & exercise
    welcome and good luck x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck to you and your mum.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.