Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rhilings, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. rhilings

rhilings Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm Rhi, I'm 21 and I'm a student. I'm transferring to a new Uni (Portsmouth to UWIC in Cardiff) this September to do my foundation science leading to Speech and Language Therapy after doing a year of Speech Sciences at Portsmouth - the course was a bit rubbish, lol.
    I'm doing Slimming World with my mum, I've been twice in the past with my best friend and lost a bit of weight but I have no attention span(!) and gave up both times. I don't think I was really ready to commit to something where I had to monitor how much boozing I was doing!
    This past year at uni I put on the 'fresher's 15' about 3 times, lol. I was living with my ex and got too comfortable, ate too many takeaways and drank far too much! I'm sick of feeling constantly tired, fed up, down and lethargic and I know I can't go into a new course with my poor body in the state it's in now, so I've decided to restart SW and give it a good shot :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dodes1988

Dodes1988 New Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey hope everything goes well for you i`m 22 and new as well but im trying weight watchers.

I know exactly what you mean when me and my other half moved in together i started munching takeaways like clockwork and going out for dinner and drinks and having fun. I never thought it would end up as bad as i did so now i`ve got my shovel and i`m going to dig my way out of this hole i ended up in lol.

GOOD LUCK

4. rhilings

rhilings Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah it's good that we're the same age(ish)!
    I really let myself go when I moved in with my ex, I was gutted as I'd lost a stone on SW around 2 months before and kept most of it off, then we moved and it was curries, Chinese food and of course the kebab after a night on the lash :\ oops!
    Keep me updated on how your weight loss goes!! :D

5. !mummyto3girls!

!mummyto3girls! Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating & exercise
    welcome and good luck x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck to you and your mum.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.