Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm NORMAL ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by WannaBeSlim, 17 March 2007 Social URL.

1. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ... well as any mother to a 21 month old toddler can be!!

My BMI is "finally" within the normal range and I'm only 5lbs from GOAL!! Thanks to the wonderful Cambridge Diet and this super-duper site and all who come on it and support people like me!! A huge thanks from the bottom of my heart!!

I'm hoping to go on and become a CDC so I can maybe help at least one person to feel as good as I do .. and that will be worth it!!

To anyone starting off ... stick with it .. it's so worth the suffering, the hunger pangs and headaches in Week 1. I even went to Portugal on hols in Week 5 and managed to SS all the way ... first time in history that I didn't come back from hols heavier than I went away.

Going to Malta in May this year and will be wearing slinky clothes and slim fitting dresses/trousers/bikinis etc ... WOW!!!

Thanks again ... I will NEVER put on the weight again!!

Dee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoodyLoo80

LoodyLoo80 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow! Well done....what an inspiration. I am on Day 5 and feel ok....but reading your post has spurred me on....I must stick with it and be slimmer this summer.

Thank you, and well done again!:)

4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats so good Dee, well done.

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done, I bet the Malta holiday will be the best youve had in a long time.

6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Dee that is fantastic, an inspiration to all of us.. I bet you never thought when you started that you would be wearing a bikini !! and in size 12 clothes, it is really fantastic..Love

7. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

WOWZERS!!!

Well done!

8. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I LOVE reading posts like this:D They are so motivating and positive.

Well done to you!!!!!

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.