I'm not a fat person on the inside.....

Butterbum

So, starting Exante TS tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! I lost 4st last year on it but then fell pregnant and put it all back on ( no-ones fault apart from my own).

I've got 88lbs to lose to get to my 9st7lbs goal. That's a LOT of weight and when look in the mirror I'm disgusted with who I see...it's just not me. I'm not going to stop this until I get there. I have kids now too and I want to live to see their babies...at the rate I'm going that's impossible at the moment.

Not sure if many will read this but I'm going to be as honest and open as I popssibly can be so that when I get to my goal I can look back and see just how far I've come :)

Not sure how long it's going to take but I'm thinking around 24 weeks which is mad isn't it! In 24 weeks I can be 9st 7 and in a size 12!!

Now just to combat the hunger and the naughty voice in my head!!.........

Good afternoon, good luck and welcome back to Exante! You know how it works so I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Oh and congrats on the new addition! xx

Hi and thanks folks :)

I do know how it works yep, and I'm really excited about finally getting back to it tomorrow NO EXCUSES! My plan was originally to get straight back to it after my baby was born nbut with her not sleeping and all other sorts of problems, any thoughts I had about myself and for myself went out of the window. I'm just starting to feel normal again now (OK she's 4 months old :D) so am really looking forward to next Wednesday to see my loss...hopefully I will be out of the 15's this time next week! :)

I feel so excited about finally being on my journey to reach that target weight...I almost can't wait to feel hungry tomorrow!!! lol
x

Hello and welcome :)

I'm a very recent convert to exante (on day 2!!) but have recently swapped from lighterlife. Good luck I'm sure we'll be supporting each other x x

It's brilliant Sarah and I'm sure that had I not fallen pregnant I would have done it all the way to goal. And yes...I'm sure we'll be needing each others support along the way!:)

Butterbum said:
So, starting Exante TS tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! I lost 4st last year on it but then fell pregnant and put it all back on ( no-ones fault apart from my own).

I've got 88lbs to lose to get to my 9st7lbs goal. That's a LOT of weight and when look in the mirror I'm disgusted with who I see...it's just not me. I'm not going to stop this until I get there. I have kids now too and I want to live to see their babies...at the rate I'm going that's impossible at the moment.

Not sure if many will read this but I'm going to be as honest and open as I popssibly can be so that when I get to my goal I can look back and see just how far I've come :)

Not sure how long it's going to take but I'm thinking around 24 weeks which is mad isn't it! In 24 weeks I can be 9st 7 and in a size 12!!

Now just to combat the hunger and the naughty voice in my head!!.........

I have a similar goal to you hun. Just started day 1 today. Never done it before but totally inspired by everyone's stories on here. Can't wait to see the weight go! Too many years of excess and now I am paying for it! I think doing a diary is such a good idea...might have to start my own. Looking forward to keeping up to date with your progress!

Jade x

You really should keep one Jade...I did last time I did exante and to read over it now is amazing and inspirational even though I wrote it!!

I'm dreading the first days temptations but the temptation to be in a size 12 is greater! Congrats on day 1 and if you do a diary let me know :D xx

Thanks so much. I think I will do one. Have found today ok but I'm a little emotional tonight...I really want to do this! Tomorrow will start the diary so will let you know! Thanks again.

Jade x

You really should keep one Jade...I did last time I did exante and to read over it now is amazing and inspirational even though I wrote it!!

I'm dreading the first days temptations but the temptation to be in a size 12 is greater! Congrats on day 1 and if you do a diary let me know :D xx

Morning, so I bit the bullet and have started my diary...diary of a thin person trapped in a fat persons body! How did you get on last night? x

I'm getting all emotional at the new beginnings of these buddy's. When I started Supersmiley started few days after me and we quickly realised that we had loads in common, similar perspectives and got on really well. So we've been able to support each other every day on this journey and bounce idea's off each other for life beyond Exante. The fact that we have chosen similar paths afterwards just makes it even more fabulous - because she will be a long term buddy to continue to bounce idea's off. Having someone else to share the journey with in addition to a diary is worth its weight in gold. So if you do make a connection with someone - harness it and develop it - because you will soon come to realise that they will become very important to keeping you accountable, supporting you and you them. Its nice that it could be happening here.

Wow...you are making me feel emotional too! I can't believe the amazing support on here. Although I am a newbie, I don't think I would have got this far without the support on this forum. Hearing other people's stories and knowing that there are people in the same situation is such a help to me. It is the only place that I feel I people have got my back. So glad I started the diary too and you are right, i'm hoping it will be the beginnings of friendships.

I seem to be quite obsessed with the forum...I think of it as a good distraction and is stopping me thinking about food so much. When I do, I come on here! Thanks again xx

Morning all :)
Well how excited am I?!? Stepped on the scales at a definite 15.11 this morning and it's a great feeling to know I'll never see that figure again! :D
Jadeypops...as soon as I finish here I'm off to subscribe to your diary :) I know from last time I was here how much of a help this site is and if I can be as much of a help to people as people have been to me then I'll be happy.

I haven't had anything yet apart from a pint of water..aiming for 8 pints a day as I think that'll be around 4 litres.

Have a great day folks :D xxx

Good for you butterbum...I said bon voyage to 15st8 on the scales yesterday...so long fat!! Ive had a banana shake this morning and about 1 litre of water. Not really feeling hungry...just missing my food habits like marmite on toast in a morning! You have been such a great help to me so far. We have similar amount to lose so I am hoping we can become great weight loss buddies! Have a fab day xx

Hey, just want to say good luck on your journey, i'm sure it will be rewarding and successful for you. I also wanted to say congratulation on your new arrival.

Thanks B-delicious :)

Well, looks like Day 1 i safely under my belt! THANK GOODNESS!

I had a little smile to myself today at the thought of being slim and any thoughts I had about cheating or starting tomorrow or just giving up were well and truly quashed! Sounds silly but I've not imagined myself ACTUALLY slim and it really works! lol

Well, not going to sit around too much just in case I get tempted so I hope everyone had a great day and here's to tomorrow! :D xx

2nd day done for me Butterbum and thanks for your message again! You are doing great! I have been doing the same...imagining me slimmer. I have a size 14 pair of jeans that I cannot wait to get into...it's one of my goals. The thought of all the clothes we can get is so exciting! Hope you have a good night. You were my rock tonight so thanks again! xxx

Morning Butterbum. How did you find last night and this morning? I've had a bit of a rocky start and feeling a bit rubbish. But on the positive side I have made it to day 3! So far i'm still not feeling hungry...just my cravings that have been the killer. Should be easier today as I'm the only one in the office so I can stay away from people eating food! xx

Day 2...yay!

Well, yesterday was pretty much a breeze for me. Thank goodness! :) I was hungry when I woke up this morning but 2 screaming babies and a very vocal cat soon took my mind off it! lol

Not much else to report really. Oh yeah.. Jadeypops...your comment about your clothes fitting better isn't in your head...this really does work THAT quickly :D xx

Good afternoon, you're doing fab! Remember the more you drink, the more you shrink (can't remember who coined that phrase, but it is so true!) xx

Back