I'm not hungry and I want to eat

Gillian576

Just had a lovely, filling lunch followed by a yogurt. The kids are eating chocolate and I really want some. I know if I allowed myself I'd go mad. I'm very much an "all or nothing" type of person. So I'm trying just to ignore them.

Why are we like that?!

I have just demolished half a tub of choc Philadelphia... After a lovely Sw friendly lunch simply because it was there and I couldn't stop once i had started!! Feel awful now and will NOT be buying it again!! Be strong and you won't feel guilty like I do!!!!! Xx

The same reason some people can't buy multi packs of things is that they would not be able to stop at just eating one. We are human beings with human failings....and we always want what we know we shouldn't have!

Gillian576 - Well done for not giving in and eating the chocolate with them. :clap: Go and do something to take your mind off it. :rolleyes:

anna1980 - I guess you need to syn up on the half tub of chocolate Philly now and incorporate it into your weekly 105. :rolleyes: Draw a line under this. Learn from it. Don't buy something if you can't handle it.

Good luck to the both of you on your weight loss journeys. :D

Thanks, I have been 100% since I started (25th day today!) so I'm a bit scared of falling off the wagon. As I said it tends to be all or nothing with me.

I can't get my head around chocolate flavoured Philadelphia. Might have to get one of the mini pots to try it. Don't want to waste a full tub if I don't like it. :p

Hmm...just had a thought though...I'm making a Scan Bran chocolate cake for our taster at next weeks class so I guess I could use some to spread on it? ;)

Back