Im not over weight im under height :-)

mrsreilly

I'm a newbie this is only day 2 of slimming world. Ive never tried it before but ww has not been working for me lately... Quite a lot to try and understand hope I'm getting the hang of it:
13th feb: green day
Breakfast: alpen(hexb) milk(hexa) banana
Lunch: homemade soup: tomato, red pepper, baked beans, garlic & Worcestershire sauce. (tasted yuk)
Dinner: minced beef(hexb) spaghetti, Tom, mushroom, garlic, red pepper & cheese(hexa)
No syn meringue, berries and quark with a little sweetener and lemon juice.
Made the free smash cheese scones tried 1( not 100% sure I like them)
Lots of garlic yesterday!
Any advice or tips would be much appreciated! X

14/02/12 green day
Bfast: alpen porridge(hexb), 2 coffees, skimmed milk(hexa)banana
Lunch: yukky soup with added sweetcorn and 1 small potato. Way too much garlic!
Dinner: minced beef(hexb) spaghetti, garlic, toms, mushrooms, onions, cheese(hexa)
Snacks: orange, apple, syn free meringue with berries, quark and sweetener.
Will save syns for a wine or 2 and chuch the valentines chocs in the bin :-s x

Hey!

Food diary is looking good. Shame about your soup! Can you not syn your Valentines chocolates? If they're single boxed chocolates you can get away with 2 or 3 syns each :) I do that with things like Hotel Chocolat and Thorntons and stuff.xx

Thank you I've never really been much of a cook so I'm experimenting really with the soups I didn't really like cooking much til now. Just cooking up another one with much less garlic so fingers crossed.
I'm thinking of syncing the chocolates and having the wine another day, I feel very precious about my syns maybe it's a newbie thing :-D xx

Oh yeah it took me a while to get used to 'spending' my syns, I felt like I shouldn't be having things like chocolate. You'll get in to the swing of things in no time :D

Good luck with the soup! It took me ages to try making my own soups. I only do two types so far, but I like it.x

Have now synned a wee bit- one belgian choc options mixed with my berries- 2 syns + 2 glasses of wine 18 syns eek 20 is not so good but I'll make it up during the rest of the week and at least I didn't touch the chocolate!
I'm guessing as I didn't have many syns yesterday it may balance out. Can't wait til 1st weigh in Monday to see if its going to work for me :-D xx

Thank u x
15/02/12 green day
Bfast- alpen(hexa)skimmed milk(hexa)banana
Lunch- off out for a half term treat I'm filling my handbag up with boiled eggs and fruit!
Dinner-going out for an indian will study my book first and only make the best choices!!
Syns- probably! :) xx

16/02 green day
Bfast- cereal(hexb) milk(hexa)coffee
Lunch-tuna(hexb) Mayo-1 syn pasta, orange, strawberries
Dinner- noodles+oxo cube with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and garlic, cheese(hexa)

Syns- mayo=1 small slice of birthday cake= 8

Also yesterday had a mint muller light(frozen) with strawberries mmmmmmm.
Friday-original day
Bfast- 2hm toast(hexb)2 babybel light(hexa) coffee with milk(hexa)
Taking my daughter to mc Donalds for lunch so I've made a chicken and bacon salad no dressing will also take my 3rd babybel and loads of fruit!
Dinner???

Dinner- roasted asparagus, frylite bacon, eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes, spaghetti in tomato sauce.
Pud- alpen bar(hexb) quark, sweetener, options- 1syn strawberries

Saturday- red day
Bfast- muller light with banana coffee+ milk(hexa)
2wm toast(hexb) with 2 laughing cow light(part of hexa)
Going shopping so have packed a chicken and bacon salad no dressing.

Ate at chiquitos last night so maxed out the syns!
Sunday- bfast- muller light, strawberries, banana, coffee (hexa)
Lunch- sw soup, orange, coffee( rest of hexa)
Dinner-oven cooked omelette with bacon, eggs, mushrooms, pepper & onion. Salad, cheese(hexa)
Syn- curly wurly- 6syns.

Decided against the curly wurly when I realised I hadn't had my hexb today so I'll claw back those syns!
So instead I melted 2 alpen light bars and added an almost frozen mint choc muller light, than as an after thought added a scoop of the muller to my glass of diet coke for a floater and mmmmmmm think I enjoyed that more than I would have the curly wurly. And synless :)
Bit concerned about my weigh in in the morn as I haven't been 100% this week but almost!
Back to work tomorrow after the half term so that should help me to focus!

Hiya, popped in as the name of your diary caught my attention - being only 5ft2 myself I like your thinking haha!

Well done on your first week. It's hard to get into the swing of things but you'll soon get used to it. Even though you haven't been 100% I'm sure you've done enough to get a loss, as it's your first week and you're probably eating better than you did previously. I'll cross my fingers for you :) I weigh on Mondays too!

Bit disappointed with a 0.5lb gain in my first week :-(
BUT I can see where I went wrong with 2 meals out and too many wine-syns! That was not a normal week and it was a week of work, so onwards and downwards any advice will be gratefully received :)
Monday 20th feb
Green day
Bfast- muller light strawberries, banana + coffee with milk(hexa)
Lunch- free soup, chicken(hexb) salad no dressing, apples and oranges+ lots of water.
Dinner- jacket pot, salad cheese(hexa) 2syns for flora light
Syns?

mrsreilly said:
Bit disappointed with a 0.5lb gain in my first week :-(
BUT I can see where I went wrong with 2 meals out and too many wine-syns! That was not a normal week and it was a week of work, so onwards and downwards any advice will be gratefully received :)
Monday 20th feb
Green day
Bfast- muller light strawberries, banana + coffee with milk(hexa)
Lunch- free soup, chicken(hexb) salad no dressing, apples and oranges+ lots of water.
Dinner- jacket pot, salad cheese(hexa) 2syns for flora light
Syns?

It's your first week, you're still getting the hang of it so you're bound to have a few slip ups. I still do 3 months in. Keep it up and you'll definitely see it on the scales next week.

Thanks for the support I'm determined to stick with it and hope by weigh in 2 I'd have lost something!, after all its early days and I'm still getting the hang of it! Apart from that I'm really enjoying experimenting in the kitchen! I really must get used to using my syns properly that's my goal this week :) x

Back