Im not sure wot to do

elle82

Feel like I can't do much more as I've done this diet so many times now..no excuses just honesty I'm tired,cold,Hungary and moody all the time I've got 26 days left and tbh it seems impossible that's not even going to take me to my goal I have to come of for holiday..at the moment I weigh 11.6 and was hoping to be 10.4 for my holiday and 9 for my end goal...I really don't know wot to do if I come of now and eat healthy and work out and loose enough for my holiday :(...I know alot of u mite think I'm just looking for excuse to eat I'm honestly not because I would only eat little amounts of low calorie food..I genuinely am struggling with 4 kids oh and a house hold to run I'm constantly on the go and it's startin to affect me I can't even drive cuz I can concentrate..sorry for the long story I have done this before for 7 weeks then again 2 times after that but I feel this is it for me :( I don't want it to be I want to be a size 12 for my holiday I'm so lost and don't know wot to do :( sorry again

Aw hun honestly if you're that bmi and you honestly feel like crap and cant face another day then maybe its time for you to come off lipotrim and think of it as a kickstart to your weight loss.
What about trying to do the refeed for 2 weeks and then maybe joining a slimming club to lose the rest......
Ive dropped from super obese on the bmi chart to the last level on obese - I cant wait to be overweight lol...
But I do know what you mean it is hard to do especially when you have kids. Im doing it for 8 more weeks at the most til my wedding and then after honeymoon ect I am joining a slimming club to lose the rest .... I should be 11 stone and at the moment Im 14 so am hoping to get down to 12 and a half for wedding and then lose the rest after......
I know some people have done refeed for more than a week and have lost 2/3 pound a week....maybe that would be easier for you

aaaaaawww elle, id be lost without you. if i was 11stone 6lb, id have given up too. you havent got far to go to your holiday goal.

if you feel you cant do it anymore, dont put yourself thru it. 11st 6lb is a lovely weight, if i was that, id be happy. but i know your not.

dont put yourself thru much more if you cant.

on the other hand, is your holiday march? you'd easy lose the extra stone you want to lose by march if you stuck with it.

you choose babe.... if it was me in your shoes, id be on weight watchers............ xx

Hi elle, am just gonna tell u wat happened to me last year!
I started LT at 15st 12 n in 3 month got down to 11st 7, n wanted to get down to 9st 7! But I stopped because of health reasons, n wish I hadn't stopped now, dr told me I could persevere n finish my journey n it was up to me to stop or carry on!
But I decided to stop n it was the biggest mistake I ever made, as 6 months on I have put over 1 stone on n can't get back on 100%! everytime I start, by afternoon either I've caved in or something made me stop! Like now, am still full of cold n chest infection, n that's 5 times I've had cold in the last 6 months! Now am gonna restart on Monday :-((, I just want to b able to get on with it n get it over with!
I wish I had never stopped! Personally if I were u, I'd carry on n get that 1 stones out of way before ur holiday! U can do it, just think it's only for a few more weeks!
If u go on other diets, it'll take u longer!
Ur already in ketosis, carry on Hun, it's so worth it n u will feel million times better!
Xx

Thanks guys so much for replying I honestly really appreciate it...I know that I won't go back to junk and will stick to healthy eating..my holiday is in march so I'm hoping with healthy eating and Zumba I can loose a stone before I go then loose the other stone and a half when I get back..I never want to do lipotrim again so I wouldn't risk over eating..I know we can all fall in to the trap but it's to much 4 me now to have to come back on it again....my problem has never been food it's chocolate and crisps but lipotrim has got rid of that habit and I pray to good I don't go back to it...my sister came off lipotrim at 10.13 and she went down to 8stone and has maintained...i know we're all different but here's hopping thanks guys I appreciate everyone's view :) still haven't eaten anything but decided this is the end for me I wish I had the strength and will power u all have u guys r amazing well done this is so hard :)

Best of luck Elle just make sure you refeed properly...there is a forum on this about refeeding maybe give it a read.......You should have that off in no time.
The way I see it, its better to lose the majority of the weight with LT and then the rest slowly as its kind of like retraining yourself.
I miss chocolate and crisps and naughty things myself but Ive promised myself when Im at goal these are treats and not the everyday in front of tv in the evening foods I was having them as. My plan is to eat healthy every day, have a treat on the weekend and a nice dinner with dessert on a sunday and keep active.
Keep in touch and let us know how you get on xxxx

Elle don't know what to say if you are spent with this then maybe it's time to stop I really have no advise I feel like giving up every day but I know that it will kill me as I can't fit into my clothes yet
Just the very best of luck with whatever decision you make sometimes your body just shouts NO ! X

Aww elle do what is right for you but i will miss you loads you have really helped me on this forum but i totally understand! just aim for protein and veg you may stay in ketosis that way! or stay on re-feed for a few weeks that could help shift the stubburn stone!

Thank u guys seriously I have never encountered such kind,sweet and strong people in my life..u are all such genuine people and you deserve the very best in life and u are all gona look amazing when ur done..with out u all I wudnt have managed what I have done so far so thank u so much for ur support and encouragement..I wish u all the best in everything u do..I have decided to do the re feed and hope fully shift some that way..good luck guys I might not have been strong enough but u guys defiantly are ur amazing and u can do this good luck big hugs im so going to miss this forum I loved the fact there was no *****iness or negativity and everyone is rooting for each other and willing each other on..take care xxxx

Awww good luck elle, you will do absolutely fine im coming off early March rather than April to start re-feed too. Good luck with everything you are a determined person and will succeed, you will be missed, pop on from time to time if you need to there are other forums i chat on those too! mainly this one as im currently doing LT but the general VLCD forum is a good laugh :) good luck hunnie, big hugs xxx

Thank u pink lady I will defo pop on to see how ur all doing I will be rooting u on :) and will check out the other forums wish I cud take u guys to the other forum with me :)....good luck in march ur gona do brilliant xx

Good luck Elle, thank you so much for all the support you've given me and other mins in their threads. 11st6lbs is a fantastic weight and you'll most certainly get down to your target weight.
We're all going to miss you here so please do pop back now and again.
Big hugs to you hun, and you'll do fantastically well on maintenance. I just got a feeling. Lots of Love. xxxxxx

BeviSiwel said:
Good luck Elle, thank you so much for all the support you've given me and other mins in their threads. 11st6lbs is a fantastic weight and you'll most certainly get down to your target weight.
We're all going to miss you here so please do pop back now and again.
Big hugs to you hun, and you'll do fantastically well on maintenance. I just got a feeling. Lots of Love. xxxxxx

Thank u hun for ur kind words and thank u for helping me much much aprreciated big hugs to u and good luck ur gona do amazing I already miss the forum :(....loving ur profile pic btw xxxxxx

bessie84 said:
elle, what u doing? (diet/foodwise?) been thinking of u xx

Hi hun :) since I've come off I've just eaten salad and protein no shakes and have lost 1lb so far..I'm not doing the normal maintanance with the shakes I'm sticking to a low calorie diet..I've got exactly 4 weeks till my holiday and hoping to loose atleast 12lb by then I should be able to do it as I'm hardly eating anything..thanks for asking xxx how r u getting on? :)

Hi elle , just saw this now. So sorry to hear your having a hard time , as I have said before I took a break at xmasfor 10 days or so & found it really hard to get back into the swing of this diet . At the moment I'm kind of focused , have my grand nephews christening tomorrow & I have decided to stay tfr tomorrow . Next weekend going away for weekend , so I am going to try and eat protein and veg or salad, for the 2 days. If my bmi was yours I would be delighted . Anyway you need to do what works for you, and you will loose the rest by eating healthy
All the best , will miss your support
Tigger xxx good luck

Hi Elle - am really gonna miss you but really really wish you the best of luck. Doing Zumba will be great for you and will also tone you up and help you lose inches. Don't get too hung up with BMI - it doesn't take account of muscle and don't get too hung up about weight. Years ago at slimming world 2 girls were same height, same measurements yet one was a stone heavier than the other!!! Just eat healthily and exercise to get to the size you want to be. At the mo your little children need their mum happy and you need such energy reserves to deal with them, your house, your oh and more importantly you need to be in a good place for YOU! Good luck and I'm sure you will look FAB for your hol Xx

aaaww good luck hunny,you'll be at goal in no time. you feeling better for eating? wish i was where your at now xx

Back