I'm off to the cinema- what snacks can i eat?

jemimarobin

help girls I'm off shortly and I love all the cinema snacks what can I eat without doing too much damage? I'm on lipotrim maintenance but keeping to about 450-600 cals at the moment xxxx

Hi there

Well, i'd say there is nothing acceptable at a cinema apart from water and diet coke!!!!

Why don't you take your own snack of healthy stuff????

how about i take some grapes and some dates. i dont mind taking my own stuff but will have to measure it out. thanks for the advice though will stick to water probs! x

Well done Jem, you'll feel great if you resist the evil stuff haha!

If you're eating then fruit sounds like a good plan, nice and sweet so it'll stop your craving for choccies and the pick and mix! Hopefully!

Good luck, what are you going to see?

we're a bit stuck for time so its a choice between rocky (whatever number it is now!) and blood diamond :rolleyes: . not my first choices but hey its a few hours out- hooray! dumping grumpy child on m-i-l...:wave_cry:

will take some grapes, :D thanks girls speak later xxx

hi girls thanks again for the suggestions. Had a few grapes and and a satsuma and shared a small diet coke with oh. I felt really bad though! that was the first day I was allowed fruit and it felt like a treat in itself. this is the first morning I havent lost any weight since starting so I'm wondering if it was because of all the carbs and sugar in the fruit... think I will stick to formulas and lean protein to keep me going for a while. xxx

Well done for abstaining, mustve been hard for you :)

Back