I'm off....................................

welshyshelly

TO SEE THE FOO FIGHTERS TOMORROW NIGHT IN CARDIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry about that but i'm well excited!!!
I Just loves them!
and the best thing is hubby doesnt know i have tickets for the 2 of us:D:D:D

LOL!!!
That will be fantastic!! I would love to see them! Hope you have a great time and make sure you take a picture of your husbands face when you tell him!!

He's not going to know until we queue up to get in...he thinks im dragging him crimbo shopping! lol

cool im so jealous love them have a fab time

That's fantastic Shelly!!! I love the Foos - Dave Grohl is a demi-god!

We saw then a few years ago at a festival and they were fantastic!

My stepson is a sound engineer and has been working with them at Glasgow and Aberdeen this week - he met them all, but was struck dumb with awe!!!

Have a brilliant time Shelly - I don't mind admitting I'm jealous!

Well if i get my hands on Mr Grohl, I'll give him a kiss for each one of you. Most probs get carted off to the cells for the night with an order not to come in 3miles of him.....but ooooohhhhhhhhhh so bloody worth it!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Enjoy:D:D:D:D:D

Can you let us know how is was - as I am off to see them on Sunday at the O2 arena and I am soooooooooo looking forward to it (not looking forward to Monday morning's alarm though;))

Have fun and tell Mr Grohl I'll see him soon:D

Lenny: They were absolutely amazing!!!!!! It was the first time I have seen them, but me and the hubby have been to lots of concerts but this one was defo the best. A cracking choice of songs old and new, plain stage set up which didnt deflect from the band!! Words cant say how fab they were. We were right at the front just right of the stage and even I cold see everything.(Im only 4foot 10 so you can imagine the trouble I have at concerts lol). Serj Tankian, the support act was made as a dolly!! But what a voice!! A true entertainer!!...
Tshirts were really reasonably priced at just 18.00.........so we just had to have one :)

OMG.....OOOOHHHHHHH I am so looking forward to it now after your glowing report.:D:D:D:D

I saw them last year at Old Trafford cricket ground and they were fantastic even though it rained all day - def best concert of last year so maybe they will top all the concerts I have seen so far this year too:D

Roll on Sunday

Back