Im offended

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
I'm not sure why admin have crossed out the ****** in ******mas but I have to say I'm really offended.

I am a born again ******ian. I am proud of my faith. It has become a serious matter that an English person now cannot proclaim her faith by the use of ****** in a recognised work such as ******mas.

It would be a different matter if you removed the word Allah or buddah from a post title. You could be taken to court for discrimination.

How is it that you feel you can do the same to me?? I have been discriminated against and I feel offended.

Admin please reinstate ****** in our ******mas post.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it will be automatically set up, I have pm'd Pierce who is admin asking why. You know I am with you on this one Kat!

I have temporarily changed our Challenges to Xmas (which I HATE!) & Festive but I want Chr*stmas back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its automatic it took a while for it to happen

Thank you for changing it for us Pierce, I am sure we are all relieved I don't have to twitch every time I write Xmas (there I go again!)

That's ok then . Thank you

I'm not sure why admin have crossed out the ****** in ******mas but I have to say I'm really offended.

I am a born again ******ian. I am proud of my faith. It has become a serious matter that an English person now cannot proclaim her faith by the use of ****** in a recognised work such as ******mas.

It would be a different matter if you removed the word Allah or buddah from a post title. You could be taken to court for discrimination.

How is it that you feel you can do the same to me?? I have been discriminated against and I feel offended.

Me too, i am a Christian too and i am really fed up with ****** taken out of Christmas. as you can see i am using the word rather than stars.
glad to see they are now using it.

Great just realised they have taken ****** out of my Christmas. it is pathetic and offensive.

It's the ****** as a swear word apparently. I don't object to that. Just the Christmas which pierce has changed on the settings

toofatkat said:

Sorry but im a very proud muslim so dont see the big deal in if i even wrote Allah in a post...lol it means God... Its like i might post a thread saying Oh my Allah!!! Rathr than oh my goddd....lol its still discrimination ..
Hehe found it funny but christmas is back woooo....!! :) the word i mean obvilously!

Back