Step 1 Sole Source I'm officially the worst dieter ever....

.... and deserve every single pound I put on this week.

I blame the world's worst period. And the stupid man I've fallen out with. And the pre-teen attitude. And the two teething babies!

(And myself for being an idiot!)

:sigh: :mad: :confused:

twobirdsandabiscuit said:

I blame the world's worst period. And the stupid man I've fallen out with. And the pre-teen attitude. And the two teething babies!

Oh no what's happened huni.. Draw a line firmly under today and just think tomorrow is a new day.. YOU can DO this :) xx

We have all been there it's done now don't worry about it just focus on being 100% moving forward I put on 4lb this week was so mad but it's done I can't change it bu I have been 100 % since WI I don't wanna waste £41 a week and I wanna be thin for my Xmas do so re motivated now :)

Can't change the past so no point dwelling on it. Like the others have said just draw a line under it and start a fresh. Good luck.

See that? ______________________________________ <--- it's a line :D Thanks ladies. Onwards and... er... downwards! xx

See that? ______________________________________ <--- it's a line :D Thanks ladies. Onwards and... er... downwards! xx

Yehhhh well done u that's the motivation we need :)

Depending on which way you look at it, I have just had a fabulous weekend!!! Lots of booze and food! But like you, I have drawn a line under it and am back to it today. I too want to be slim by Xmas. I am now of the mindframe that I can do this but I will have days/weekends when I just come off it. Yer I know it will take me longer to get to where i want to be but I know that I will get there albeit more slowly than I initially wanted xx

Back