• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im on TFR, thinking of going onto Mainenance?? Advice please!!

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
S: 14st1lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st12lb(27.41%)
Hi :)

You will definitely lose weight if you switch to 2 maintenance meals and 1 high protein/low carb meal a day.

The losses will be slower though xx

cics

thanks a mill retail chick, i think im going to move to maintenance, is it possible to stay on that for a few weeks?? Im not really sure how the maintenance works!

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
thanks a mill retail chick, i think im going to move to maintenance, is it possible to stay on that for a few weeks?? Im not really sure how the maintenance works!
-----------------------------------------------
I think you will have to speak to your Pharmacist, she will give you advise whether you should go on REFEED or Maintainence Programme. I rang the free phone line ( so I thought:D) they said you can stay on maintainence as long as you want. Apparantley it cost £11 and you still lose weight provided you stick with it. Just my 2 cents:D

S: 19st3lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st8lb(2.97%)
hi cics ! Thats what im doing but im having the tfr shake's just 2 and a evening meal hight protein and no carbs :) im on my first week so will let u know how i get on :) ive still got a lot of weight to lose but im much more likely to stick to it this way :) im sure ur get there :) x

rosie mae

S: 13st8.0lb C: 9st10.5lb G: 8st7.0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 3st11.5lb(28.16%)
Hi , i am on day two of having two shakes and a high protien meal with veg [more than two spoon fulls] - not sure what will happen but its cold and i wanted to feel warmer, i steamed some green leafly veg, kale, brocollie, green beans, not sure what is wrong with having more than two spoon full, i have a dessert bowl full... i was feeling really ill on the TFR and needed food.... need to keep in-control as re introducing food when you havent eaten for a while is really hard... wish me luck and it would be great if we can support each other.... x