i'm playing weightwatchers :)

JessieJames

Hi All!
i have been doing weightwatchers since july 2011, and never missed a meeting or class.. i have the most amazing leader who has helped me on the way and i am now a helper at the meetings and weigh people too!
however i have really only just started my journey, i am 11:2.5 now.. ive lost a stone and a half, but i did put a lot on over christmas when i found it quite hard and just ate what i wanted!! (thats what got me back to 11:2.5... my start weight was 11:13. before christmas i was 10.5! and then afte christmas i was back at 11:10 whoops!
but i am back on track, and now i doing well. but would love to get to goal this year so here is my food diary :)

i will post yesterdays too because thursdays are my "day 1"
heres some details first:
name:Jessica
start weight: 11.13
current weight: 11 2.5
goal weight: 9st
weigh in: weds 6:00pm
support: amazing meetings and perfect leader :)

heres my diary! xxxx

Last edited:
i forgot to mention i am following the new filling and healthy too!

thursday 23rd feb
Filling & Healthy day

B:1x slice ww thick sliced bread 0pp with nutella 1pp
L: 2x ww wraps 0pp with wafer thin ham 0pp
D: 1 x ww part baked roll cut in half 0pp with passata spreard on them 0pp 1 portion of ww grated cheese on them 1 pp (put in the oven for 10 mins and like pizza sticks!)
S: apple 0pp 1 portion strawberries 0pp

total pp from weeklies used: 2pp/49pp

friday 24th feb

filling and healthy day

B: 2x crumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: cous cous 0pp 2x ww sausages 3pp
D: jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn (no mayo) might bulk out with ham and beef too opp
S: apple 0pp banana opp fat free fromage frais 0pp.

total weekly pp used for today 3pp/49pp
total so far this week 5pp/49pp

hi jesse just wondered what type of cous cous is it ? diary lookin good wish mine was as good and that i could do a filling and healthy u make it liik so easy but i dont trust myself ha ha x p.s here to follow

Hiya Andi!

the cous cous im using is like the plain dried stuff in the bag from tesco? hat was the first time i tried it! but was quite nice! didnt have much flavour but was nice with the sausages!
i know what you mean about not trusting yoursefl!! i didnt think i would, but my leader really recommened it, and i now love it!! the first week i tried it in december last year i lost 5lbs, but i just generally feel a lot happier doing filling and healthy as it gives me that little more freedom with not having to measure stuff and gives me a few more choices for my lunch at work! i love it!! :) how are you finding weightwatchers? :)

sorry i haven had chance to get on his weekend! my laptop is being a litle bit of a nightmare! didnt do too much this weekend as have had a nasty cold! so wanted to rest i off before work this morning! ao here are my food diaries for Sat and Sun!

i got the new weightwatchers mag this week and made a few of the cakes as i had family come over for tea sunday so i cooked! so i made a rasperry roulade (3pp per slice) and i made the banana, pineapple and white choc loaf (4pp per slice) and some forest fruit choc cupcakes! (4pp per cake) were very nice apparently!! i had a bit of the roulade friday so adding an extra 3pp for fri :) )

Saturday 25th feb

B: 2x cumpets 0pp nutella 1pp
L: ww wrap 0pp ham 0pp
D: Diced chicken paste 0pp ww authentic curry paste 0pp and brown basmati rice 0pp
S: babybell light 0pp banana 0pp.

total weekly propoints used for today: 2pp
total weekly propoints used this week so far: 11pp (had a 3 more pp on friday)

Sunday 26th feb

L: Nothing for lunch today as i me and my boyfriend went out shopping to longwell green and wasnt really much about, and didnt wanna eat too much as i was cooking for family.
D: Gnocchi (recipe from this weeks your week mag from the meeting) 7pp
S: babybell 1pp banana 0pp 0% fat natural yoghurt poured over rasperries 0pp/

total weekly propoints used for today: 9pp
total weekly propoints used for this week: 20pp/49pp

Hi All

had my first bit of choc this week annd must say tha because ive cut it out for a little while i really appreciated it alot more and feel better fo having it now :)
hope you are all well, and here is my diary for today:

Monday 27th feb

L: cous cous 0pp beef 0pp
D: chicken 0pp potato 0pp peas 0pp babycorn 0pp caarrots 0pp tiny bit of gravy on veg 1pp (went to tea at boyfriends house in the end!)
S: banana 0pp babybell light 1pp ww choc peanut dram bar 2pp (lovely!!) tesco light choice sponge pudding with ww cream 5pp

total weekly propoints used for today:10 pp
total weekly propoints used so far : 29pp/49pp

Last edited:
Hello best of luck i like how u seem to be planning your foods really well.. I am also on the plan but not doing well lol.

Hi Shanny!

thank you for your comment :) its nice to meet other people on the plan! ive been doing weightwatchers since last july but i went quite off track over christmas and nearly put on everything i lost! but last week it suddenly clicked with me that i need to do this now!!
are you not finding the plan so easy? are you doing pro points or filling & healthy or mixing them up? do you go to meetings? sorry like looads of questions! :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

well, its tueeesday which means weigh in tomorrow! always start to get a little nervous on tuesdays haha,but never mind! what will be will be!
was a struffle to get up this morning, i work a little while commute away from my home so i am up 4:30am every day so can be quite bad sometimes for the diet as you just kind of grab what you feel, but this week has gone so much better than i hoped and because im eating properly and acually having breakfast and not skipping it i feel loads better in myself :)
went abit over the amount of points i would of liked yesterday, as i was only planning on 4pp but ended up being 10pp. went to tea at the boyfriends which was nice but he go some light choice puddings in for me so i felt a little bad saying no! so i had one, but hopefully wouldnt of done too much damage!

heres today's diary!:

Tuesday 28th feb:

L: cous cous 0pp beef 0pp
D: diced chicken breast 0pp ww chicken tikka sauce 2pp + 0pp chips 0pp
S: apple, banana, babybell light 1pp fat free natual yoghurt over fruit 0pptesco light choices nann bread 2pp ww caramel wafer

total weekly propoints used today: 8pp
otal weekly propoints used so far:38pp/49pp

Last edited:
Hi jessie it seems strange reading a filling & healthy food diary just can't believe u don't have to count w/w bread, crumpets etc seems too good to be true lol i have been following pp for last couple of weeks i do find it hard propointing meat after following s/w it feels like i'm being diddled ha ha, our talk at group tomorrow is meant to be about the healthy & filling plan i will listen with interest, good luck losing the lbs xx

Hi Shanny!

thank you for your comment :) its nice to meet other people on the plan! ive been doing weightwatchers since last july but i went quite off track over christmas and nearly put on everything i lost! but last week it suddenly clicked with me that i need to do this now!!
are you not finding the plan so easy? are you doing pro points or filling & healthy or mixing them up? do you go to meetings? sorry like looads of questions! :)
I don't mind questions lol :) yes i go to meetings week2 this week, im doing pp's 26 a day. even thou i will give the other plan a whirl very soon. im finding it ok so far ive done WW many times before i have under a stone to lose hoping by April :)

You are doing great.. an intresting diary good luck with wi tomorrow x

I agree with others so weird to see things that can be high in PPs with 0 next to them!

Will be following your (hopefully) short journey!

Hi All,

really lovely to meet you all!
i bet it is very strange reading my diary!! i honestly didnt think the filling and healthy plan would work but for me it fits really well with my work and things as when i was doing points i think i snacked too much at work and things with the bars etc and i just had a ww ready meal in the eves for convienience! but it did work! and i loved it... but then i tried the filling and healthy and was just blown away with how easy it was for me! to just like have beans on toast or something like that really, as easy for ideas to take to work and its encourraged me to do a lot morehome cooking :) which is always good!
i do love crumpets being 0pp! hehe :) really nice to meet others on the plan and see how is worked for you all! thank you for the luck for tonight! i have been a lo better this week so im really hoping for a bit of a loss! but i think my short term goals are to mabe get down to 10st3lbs by the time i go away for a week (16th april) i am 11st2.5 at the mo so that would be lovely!!
but just taking it a week at a time :)
hank you valarie, i think it is deffo worth a try when you feel comfertable trying it! but i only switched because i hit a little bit of a brick wall with propoints for a couple of weeks, but you can alternate between propoins and filling and healthy days in a week! :)
hi bookworm, yes there is :) i'll type it up in a sec!
thank yuo all for commenting lovely to talk to you and i am going to come and have a nose at your diaries :p hehe.
weigh in tonight! eeek! xxx

Hi jessie i think i might give it a go from tomorrow , i get weighed tonight :) i have also been eating loads of snacks & w/w meals so following filling & healthy will curb that i will allow myself 7 of my weeklies each day then i can still have a few treats :) without going overboard, can u tell me what cereal is opp 's i might have a few questions for u lol sorry in advance. Good luck for weigh in xx

Filling and healthy food list

hiya , is there a list of all the foods which can be used on filling and healthy x

Filling and Healthy Foods List

Beans Pulses & Legumes
Beans -
Aduki
baked
black eyed
borlotti
broad
butter
cannellini
flageolet
french
green
haricot
kidney
mung
pinto
runner
soya
Chick Peas
Lentils, red green and brown peas yellow split
pulses, mixed cooked or canned.
Dairy
cottage cheese, plain, reduced fat fromage frais, very low fat plain.
Milk-
skimmed UHT
skimmed fresh
Yogurt-
greek 0% fat
low fat plain
soya, plain, virtually fat free plain
natural.
quark
Dairy alternative
coconut milk from the nut
soya milk
unsweetened soya yogurt
plain.
egg
white
duck egg
goose egg
hens
quail
Fibre rich carbohydrates
bread, calorie controlled
buckwheat
bulger wheat
cous cous
crumpet (all except tesco own crumpets!)
millet
oat bran
oats (certain oats like the ww breakfast oats of oat so simple)
wholemeal pasta
puffed wheat (no added sugar o salt0
quinoa
brown rice (only the tilda brown basmati is free)
wheat
ban
germ
wholegrain wheat cereal ( similar to shredded wheat)
Fish & Shellfish
clams in brine drained
cockles, in vinegar drained
cod
cod smoked
coley
crab, canned in brine drained
crabsticks
crayfish
dover sole
eels, jellied
grouper
haddock
haddock smoked
hake
hallibut
herring roe, soft
hoki
john dory
king prawns
lemon sole
lobster
monkfish
mullet, ed, gray
mussels
octopus
orange roughy
oysters
pike
plaice
pollock
prawns
rainbow trout
rock salmon (huss/dog fish)
salmon, fresh
salmon, pink canned drained
salmon red canned drained
sardines
scallops
sea bass
sea bream
shark
shrimp
skae
squid
swordfish
tiger prawns
trou
trout, smoked
tuna fresh
tuna in brine drained
tuna in spring water drained
turbot
whelks
whiting
winkles
Fruit
apple
apricots, fresh, in juice drained
banana
blackberries
blackcurrants canned in juice drained
blueberries
breadfruit
star fruit
cherries
clementines
cooking apple
cranberries
custard apple
damson
dragon fruit
elderberries
fig
fruit cocktail in juice drained
fruit salad no added sugar fresh
gooseberries
grapefruit, segments in juice drained, fresh
grapes
greengage
guava
kiwi
kumquats
lemon, frsh only
lime, fresh only
loganberries
lychees
mandarin segments in juice drained, fresh
mango
melon, all types
nashi pear
nectarine
orange
papaya (paw-paw)
passion fruit
peach
oeaches in juice drained
pears
pineapple
plums
pomegranate
pomelo
prickly pear
quince
raspberries
redcurrants
rhubarb
satsumas
sharon fruit
strawberries
tangerines
Jelly
jelly, sugar free
Lean Meat and Poultry
bacon medallions
beef, braising dteak, lean, fillet steak, lean silverside, lean sirloin steak, lean stewing steak
buffalo
chicken, breast, skinless, boneless drumsticks, skinless leg. skinless.
mince (exra lean steak mince)
gammon steak
goat
guinea fowl
ham, premium/wafer thin
kidneys
liver, calf,chicken,lamb,ox,pig
partridge
pigeon
pork, escalope,fillet,lean joint,shoulder,bonless loin steak, lean mince, exra lean tenderloin
quail
rabbit
snails
turkey breast, skinless and boneless, steak,thigh,diced,wafter thin
veal escalope
venison haunch
Vegatables
artichoke
asparagus
babycorn
beansprouts
beetroot
broccoli
brussell sprouts
butternut squash
cabbage
carrots
cauliflower
celery
chilli, green or red
chinese leaves
corn on the cob
corgette
cucumber
fennel
garlic
gherkin, pickled
ginger root
fresh herbs
kale
leek
lettuce
mage tout
marrow
mushrooms
mustard and cress
nori
okra
onion all types
pak choi
parsnip
passata
peas
sugar snap
potato all types
pumpkin
radish
rocket
shallots
spinich
sprin onions
swede
sweetcorn canned drained
tomatoes all types
turnip
water chesnus
watercress
yam
Vegatarian Alternatives
quorn, mince, pieces, fillet
soya mince
tofu , regular & smoked

Hi jessie i think i might give it a go from tomorrow , i get weighed tonight :) i have also been eating loads of snacks & w/w meals so following filling & healthy will curb that i will allow myself 7 of my weeklies each day then i can still have a few treats :) without going overboard, can u tell me what cereal is opp 's i might have a few questions for u lol sorry in advance. Good luck for weigh in xx

Hi Hun!
yeah i think that was my downfall, the snacks and ww meals, as hey arnt exactly the healthiest! but this has deffo got me cooking and thinking a bit more about what i eat! i just posted the filling and healthy food list :) hope that helps! any questions just ask!
good luck with your weigh in tonight too! :) xxx

Well, weigh in tonight! bit nervous, but hopefully it will be ok! i feel better anyway and trousers are staring to fit better again so thats all that really matters :)
heres todays diary:

Weds 29th feb:
L: wholemeal pasta 0pp ww meditainian sauce 1pp (per sachet but i only used half as made enough for tomorrows lunch too..)
D: ww korma sauce 3pp, diced chicken, 0pp chips, 0pp.
S: apple, tesco light choice pudding 4pp

total propoints used today:9pp
total propoints used so far this week: 46pp/49pp

3pp leftover this week.
with 30 activity points earned and 0 used,

wont have tea untill after weigh in as going straight to class after work to help set up and all its open evening tonight at our group so we can bring friends or family who may be interested in joining! so i am going to be very busy weighing people tonight!

Back