I'm possessed! (food mentioned)

NicolaR

What's wrong with me? I went all the way through my first 12 weeks on SS and the 810 week without cheating at all, and didn't have any cravings at all.

Since then though, the weeks following 810 have been hell, and lately I've found myself sneaking food (well, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!)

Now it's getting to the point where I can't even pretend it's only a little, and I keep telling myself that tomorrow I'll start 100% again, but it never works :(

I went onto 810 again this week to see if some extra food would help but it isn't, I'm still scoffing biscuits and chocolate on top of the extra food. I get a terrible sugar rush headache straight after eating the naughty stuff but even that doesn't put me off.

I know it's my TOM but to be honest that's no excuse for these levels of scoffiness and I just don't know how to stop myself. Even as I'm typing this I know that I'm going to end up sneaking downstairs and swiping another penguin out of the fridge.

Honestly, if it wasn't so pathetic I'd be laughing at myself, but I'm totally at a loss for what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Failing that, please please please make me see the error of my ways and make me feel as guilty as possible. It's for my own good!

OMG I could have written this post myself :(
I have virtually stuffed my face the last week and have said "tomorrow I'll start again" I just stopped saying that a few days ago and stuffed my face didnt feel guilty at all and just planned to start again on Monday. You have lost more than half of what you need to, well done for that. Sorry I dont actually have any advice, just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I also get the food "Calling" me too. Resist the penguin resist....its evil!!

It's evil and I need to rid the world of the evil by eating it! ;)

Lmao......good point!!

GET IT OUT OF THE HOUSE HUN!!!!!
Anything remotely tempting....PLEASE put it in a box and put it out of harms way! your not in a place right now to be able to deal with resisting, so take it out of the equation!
If your in a place where you'd happily go to the shops to buy the crappy food then you need to speak to your CDC about maybe going up to the 1200 plan where there is more fruit involved to help with that necessary sugar fix.
There is a 100% thread going at the moment....so might be worth posting on that as i know there are other people that are struggling too (me included!) xxx

Cheers Liz. I went to asda a couple of days ago and managed to fit into a size smaller in jeans (14s, yay!) and so to celebrate I swiped a galaxy caramel at the checkout! Why????

I need to convince myself that eating even just one more penguin will mean that the jeans won't fit anymore...

take a photo of you in those jeans, or hang them up outside the wardrobe so you have a reminder to stick to it every second when you wake up!
If its any consolation, i'm struggling today! I feel miserable so its instrinctive to want to comfort eat! Its taking me all my strength so stay away from the food cupboards!!!
xxx

Back