• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm proud of myself!

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
My parents just came in and were like we totally didn't get around to buying easter eggs. We'll try find some this week. Instead I asked that they didn't get me one, and instead put the money towards some exercise equipment I want at home. To me easter egg chocolate is better than normal chocolate, so I'm surprised I did it! I haven't actually had any this year. I think me saying that to them is another bit of proof that shows just how much CD is changing my attitudes towards food. Love it!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yay!!! Well done!! I resisted birthday cake (fruit..mmmm) yesterday and was amazed at myself! Looks like we are around the same stage - fancy buddying up?? x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Thanks guys :)

Sure Ellie, sounds good! :)

Great! I get weighed for first time tomorrow! Fingers crossed! x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Mine's thursday, think it's the first time I've looked forward to weighing myself!!!!

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
well done hun isnt it great taking control of your life .. ;-)

well done sweetie!! (oops excuse the pun) xxx

You are so focused, it will definitely be a great result! x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I hope so. It's my TOTM too, so not sure how that'll effect things!

Might give you some fluid retention but you are bound to still have a loss. And the fluid retained will be gone in time for next week's weigh in! Bonus! x

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
i had totm in my 1st week and lost 10lbs!!!!!! u might be surprised

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I'm trying to not expect any particular loss and just be proud of any loss I have. I've seen some people get AMAZING losses for the first week, 10lbs, 14lbs, I'm sure there was one that was 16lbs! And I would absolutely love a loss like that, but if I get 8lbs, 6lbs or even 4lb, I have to remind myself that it's still more than I would have lost if I wasn't doing it!!! It's Day 5 and I've stayed 100% so I'm actually pretty proud of myself anyway! There's not been any of this oh just a little won't hurt, or just this once, or I'm doing so well I'll treat myself. I think having people to be accountable to really makes a difference. And there's a motivation that I don't think I've had to the same level before.