I'm ready to get back into this...

skinnylove_88

As you guys can see from my signature, I've had a few weeks now where I've been cheating and generally finding it very, very hard to get back into LT 100%. Yes I'm annoyed with myself as I was 8st 13lbs at one point and right now I'm 9st 12lbs, so I've put on almost a stone. I was doing really well and then I had a few stressful things happen and used it as an excuse to have what was intended to be a SHORT break from LT, as in a week or less. But it spiralled out of control and has ended up lasting 4-5 weeks. I can't continue in this manner or I'll end up right back where I started. I could have reached my goal by now if I hadn't been so stupid.

I could do with some words of support and encouragement please guys - one of my mistakes was not coming to this forum while I was having a hard time because I was too ashamed of my eating and I hadn't bothered updating my signature to include all my gains - but I figure if I want to turn it around then I have to be honest and face the damage I've done in order to fix it and get back on track.

My advice to anyone thinking of having a 'break' because you feel so in control is DON'T DO IT! I felt like I was completely in control but I've let old habits sneak back in these past few weeks.

Hugs !!!!! Firstly Absolutely well done for coming back and realising things were getting out of control!!! I think I'd do the exact same, kind of dissapear if i was struggling or gaining so I think that is very good advice, come on here no matter how hard it is. You can get back where you were in no time, maybe you needed a wee break, as you say things were a bit tough. Don't beat yourself up you are still doing amazing, give yourself a big pat on the back and carry on :)

Well done for coming back and regaining contol that takes a lot of courage! I don't intend taking a break from LT until I reach my goal for exactly the reasons of what happened to you but I do have a terrible relationship with food and I do worry that I won't be able to control it again when I finish LT. Good luckonyour restart, youknow the first few days are toughbut you will get a lot of support on here. Keep posting! Best wishes.

BM

Hi Skinny, good to see you back.

I too took a break and you're right, the worst thing I ever did! Thought I'd be strong enough to control it. Been a stressful month and turned to food for comfort again. :-(

Have been visiting the forum on and off for the last few weeks, but hoping my pledge on the October challenge will keep me focussed. Its going to be tough but am trying to remember how good I feel doing LT after the first weeks done.

Wanted to let you know I'd always read your posts before because your advice and weight loss is such an inspiration - you'll be back in the swing of things in no time. Good luck hun xx

The hardest step is starting back skinny ,

We all go through bad times, but your back now and those lbs will fall off . It's very hard to stay focused when we have so much going on ,you did it before and you will do it again
Tigger

Back