Im really stuggling please help!

happychicken1

Hi everyone I dont know whats up with me Im struggling so much. Im not piging out but have eaten 3 times in the last 4 days. I became so weak and disorientated I ended eating on Fri then with shakes again sat was good all day till sat nite, the same sun and the same tonight. I feel so deepressed I want the old feeling back. Im thinking its self sabortage as my friends daughter has set me up with someone she knows, He text me on Thurs and we spoke on the phone last nite. He wants to go out so I told him in three weeks. Obviously I just want time to lose weight so I feel more confident and look better but then this!!!! I was so positive so why am I doing this, Its been about 5 years since ive been out with someone and I really want to go . Please help I have no one to talk too and feel so hopeless

Sorry to hear your not doing well Hun. I have been the same eating and then going back to the diet. It is a very hard diet. U got to think positive and try getting in the right mindset. I know it is hard. I find it the same. I am unwell at the min also which isn't good! ;(

U can do it ! ;)
Have a plan in your head for your date and work towards that. It will give u something to focus on. It will all be worth it in the end.

I am here if u need to talk ;)

X

Arhh thanks I wish I cud talk to my friends but no one understands so I just keep my mouth shut. Im gonna start again tomo with my LT head on straight, this time last week I was super positive I just want that feeling back again. I have two days off work and going shopping tomo with my sis and so think Ill buy new outfit that I will wear on my date. The plan is to lose just over a stone in three weeks that way Ill be a size 14 so should look like a normal weight and be able to look nice.

You're so right though its really hard I just want my life back and to start doing simple things again . Thanks for your support I really appreciate it.

xxx

happychicken1 said:
Hi everyone I dont know whats up with me Im struggling so much. Im not piging out but have eaten 3 times in the last 4 days. I became so weak and disorientated I ended eating on Fri then with shakes again sat was good all day till sat nite, the same sun and the same tonight. I feel so deepressed I want the old feeling back. Im thinking its self sabortage as my friends daughter has set me up with someone she knows, He text me on Thurs and we spoke on the phone last nite. He wants to go out so I told him in three weeks. Obviously I just want time to lose weight so I feel more confident and look better but then this!!!! I was so positive so why am I doing this, Its been about 5 years since ive been out with someone and I really want to go . Please help I have no one to talk too and feel so hopeless

Hi Happy Chick!!

Could you use your date as a mini goal? Would that motivate you to stick with it?

I'm always tempted to eat but the main thing that keeps me 100%tfr is the hellish thought of going out of ketosis. i was absolutely starving the first three/four days. Once ketosis kicks in I'm not as hungry. Do you think you ve fallen out of ketosis and that's why it's so hard this week?

You can do it hon and just think how fab you are going to look in three weeks time when you stick to it 100%! X

Thanks sandie yes ur right im out of ketosisand should use my date as motivation so i will
a get myself back into ketosis
b look foward to my first date in year
c look forward to the rest of my life

The point that turned me was Fri as I thought that by that time (11 days in) I would be wearing something nice as I have lost a stone in that time in the past but the weight loss was less this time and I felt bloated on Fr too. Im so impatient cos if Id had stuck with it I would have lost at least a few more lbs and at least would he haeding in the right direction. Oh well no point beating my self up over up just get over it and get on with it 100%.

Thansk for your support everyone it helps loads

xxx

I agree with the other ladies, use the date as a mini goal. Tell yourself you can do to it for 3 weeks. Write out a chart from 21 to 0, at the end of every day tick it off, another day gone. You can do it and have the best part of a stone or even more off. Good luck.

Back