I'm rejoining you!!

Tara.a

:pHi Guys!

Tried Lipotrim in December 2010, but lasted only 10 days as the temperature dropped suddenly dropped (that was when the UK was gripped with all that snow!) and I just felt so faint... At that point I had been dieting since the end of August and had lost just a little more than 2 stone.

Well, after shattering my ankle joint on January 3rd 2011 (2 pins and 19 screws to piece it back together), followed by a second operation on December 22nd, I have been really limited with being able to exercise and being a comfort eater I have ballooned that 2 stone back on over the year.

So... in order to help the ankle (by taking the extra weight off), which should allow me to start power walking/running again, I started Lipotrim again on Monday.

I am currently 112kg and want to get down to 75kg, but I have given myself 3 month on TFR and if I haven't reached my goal weight by then I'll transfer over to the maintence diet.

Looking forward to being able to share everyones journey along the TFR road!

Welcome back...:D this time you`ll do it hun, and your goal is very acheiveable no problemo... L xxx

Welcome back Taraand good luck with your journey sweety x

Welcome back im sure you will succeed this time good luck

welcome back and good luck. You can do it.

Back