1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm rubbish

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I have been so bad all week. I am still going to weigh in tomorrow, looks like I have put on 4lbs!!! Why do i do this to myself? I was doing so well. I am getting really bored of the things I am eating so I am going to go through my recipe books and try some new ones. I really need a kick up the bum. I'll try my best next week as don't want to let the team down. Go for it team 2!!

Roz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world
    we all have 'off days' and weeks at least you recognise it and are prepared to do something about it. get your recipe books out and read your SW book again for inspiration.

you go girl, you can do it :party0011:
  4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    Yeah Roz you can do it!
  5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rolo also put thoughts like this in our FFF thread cos then we can all support/advice/ass whip you!! Next weeks a whole new week - you can do it xxx
  6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    No you're not Rolo, you're fabulous! Keep going!
  7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You have done so well so far. A week off is ok if you can get it back on track for next week. You can do it, go back to your diary x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.