I'm rumbling!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by k8te, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    My stomach is rumbling and i feel so hungry today :( Already had 1 litre of water and having my first shake now, which usually i dont have until lunchtime. I am also working today, so thinking it may be wise to add a meal, as again unsure of new working area and if they have somewhere to mix a shake! So was thinking of chicken breast, cucumber, lettuce. Could i have a boiled egg and maybe a little cheese?? Was dreaming of a cheese roll last night, and starting to to doubt everything, someone please kick in up the bum!! x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    hun, have some chicken with salad and a low fat dressing :) and a very small piece of cheese if it makes you feel better x

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks Sarah, i will have a very small bit of cheese. I am working with adolescents today in a inpatient MH setting, so pretty sure i will have to have therapeutic meals with them, so this way at least i can eat my food, instead of the NHS's and hopefully do as little damage as possible x

5. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I woke up starving at 6 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. . . luckily, I managed to ignore it for long enough to glugg down a cuppa and loads of water and now it's not so bad! Phew! Roll on 12 for my shake!! Must be a hungry day today!! xx

6. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    My stomach is rumbling so much today!!! I too was starving this morning, had my shake at 8am, 2 pints of water and a cup of tea and I am still starving!!! I really have to wait to have my soup till at least 12:30, but would rather wait till 1:30-2pm!

7. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ladies I split my shakes to two, even the soups. I worked out that each meal is double CD, so I have 6 meals, and with 3L water I am always full.

For Example Yesterday, I had my half of my vanilla shake with coffee, in the morning, then kept drinking water for two hours, then I had the other half. Then I had my bar with tea, all of it ( it is all mine :D), and by the evening I was ok to just half all my mushroom soup, and I was not hungry.

8. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Must be something in the air today then! As i am still hungry :cry: Really contemplating doing something else! Really dont understand as been in ketosis since day 2, what is going on!!! x

9. Queen Bizzle

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What a great idea! Going to try this today! Thanks :) xx

10. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hope it works for you, time to go window shopping, and see what fit outfit I will buy in feww months.

11. BuxomBarrister

BuxomBarrister Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Slim & Save
    I'm halfway through day 3 - I'm thinking this is where the hard bit starts! Days 1 and 2 were fine but have been getting quite hungry this morning. Just had a bar for lunch so feeling ok. A bit meh that all I have left for today is a soup. But no pain no gain! (Or loss rather?!)

12. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    chicken salad is perfect, I'd honestly use this time we're not eating to lose the taste for foods that put weight on and cheese is up there at the top. xxx

13. Queen Bizzle

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    This is my day 3 too really, as I cheated monday and tuesday a little :eek: I'm feeling hungry again after my shake, but reckon i'll feel much better tomorrow! I'm kind of getting used to having a slight hunger, it's only when it starts to hurt, and I feel sick that I worry! xx

14. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Meeee tooooo! I was starving yesterday, or maybe I just wanted something nice to Eat! Struggled BIG TIME!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.