im running out of time

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by nicola2010, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. nicola2010

nicola2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss
    hi everyone im thinking of giving exante another try.about 4 years ago i lost 4st on ll and put it all back on,now im at sw.lost 2 and half st last time i joind then put some back on,i joined again but just cant get into it,iv lost 2lb in 5 weeks :eek:.now im thinking about trying ts iv tryed before with no luck,but my daughter makes her first holy communion at the end of may and im desperate to get of as much as i can of by then.i have a few weeks of food packs left since last time thinking of starting today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't think about starting today, do it!! While ur in this frame of mind. First few days are the worst, get throo them and you'll be slimmer by May :)
    Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. honeybee0672

honeybee0672 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Total Solutions
    Have one today and get the ball rolling, before you know it you will have lost a couple of stone!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.