• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Scared for ma first weigh =/

I'm doin the cambridge diet an am just worried if I don't lose enough weight this week then I will give up. I don't want to give up like but i can see myself doing it =S what can I do to loose more weight so I wont be demotivated? =/ I get weighed on saturday and am very nervous i wont see results =/

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

northerngurl

back once again
I'm doin the cambridge diet an am just worried if I don't lose enough weight this week then I will give up. I don't want to give up like but i can see myself doing it =S what can I do to loose more weight so I wont be demotivated? =/ I get weighed on saturday and am very nervous i wont see results =/

hi, :)

do u have an idea in mind already regarding how much you would like to lose in your first week?

also which plan are you doing?

debs

hi! thanks for replying! well I've seen people say they've lost like 8 pounds its mental! if I lost that much id be ecstatic! so maybe that much? or is that aiming too high? I'm doing sole source and haven't cheated yet =D tho I am so tempted to grab the curry in the kitchen lol =/

I lost 7lb in my first week and I never expected that .... you can do it! Dont give up though, everyone is different and you need to give yourself a few weeks at the CD. Giving up is just like punishing yourself .... patience is what you need now - weight loss is a long term thing and you cant just throw in the towel after just a few days.

Anyways - if you have stuck at your SS plan this week you will do just great.

cheating is absolutly not worth it. So drop the curry and step out of the kitchen ;). You'd have to get back into ketosis and I always hate that part. Every tiny bit of weight you loose is a step into the right direction.

I'm the same. I weigh in for the first week on Sunday. I am doing SS and haven't cheated at all - haven't even tried the food I've been cooking for OH to see how it tastes.

I have such a huge amount to lose and have seen some amazing first week losses for those with a lot to lose - up to a stone! When I do SW I usually lose around 5-6 pounds in the first week and that's eating tonnes so a few packets of soup and gallons of water had better be a much, much better result than that!

thanks guyss =] i managed to keep away from all those cakes, burgers and hotdogs lol pureeee hard but managed it =] and just made my order for tommorow =] goshh day 6 and i am amazed I haven't even licked butter that has fallen on my hand haha xD

3 n 3 quater pounds =/ hopefully i can lose more! ill just use the excuse thati pigged out the night before i started the diet and thats why i doesnt look as much :p

hiya, after my 1st weigh in i lost a whopping 9lb!!! i was ecstatic....so much so i celebrated by eating...not the greatest decision, i weighed this morning and had put on 2.5lb!!!!! wont be doing that again.