I'm Scared for ma first weigh =/

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by katyliz91, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. katyliz91

katyliz91 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm doin the cambridge diet an am just worried if I don't lose enough weight this week then I will give up. I don't want to give up like but i can see myself doing it =S what can I do to loose more weight so I wont be demotivated? =/ I get weighed on saturday and am very nervous i wont see results =/

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. michelle_h

michelle_h Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    am in the same boat as u i started mine yesterday and i feel like tht to. it is difficult but am sure you'l have done gr8. xx

4. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:

hi, :)

do u have an idea in mind already regarding how much you would like to lose in your first week?

also which plan are you doing?

debs

5. katyliz91

katyliz91 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hi! thanks for replying! well I've seen people say they've lost like 8 pounds its mental! if I lost that much id be ecstatic! so maybe that much? or is that aiming too high? I'm doing sole source and haven't cheated yet =D tho I am so tempted to grab the curry in the kitchen lol =/

6. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 7lb in my first week and I never expected that .... you can do it! Dont give up though, everyone is different and you need to give yourself a few weeks at the CD. Giving up is just like punishing yourself .... patience is what you need now - weight loss is a long term thing and you cant just throw in the towel after just a few days.

Anyways - if you have stuck at your SS plan this week you will do just great.

7. Cartwoman

Cartwoman Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    cheating is absolutly not worth it. So drop the curry and step out of the kitchen ;). You'd have to get back into ketosis and I always hate that part. Every tiny bit of weight you loose is a step into the right direction.

8. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    I'm the same. I weigh in for the first week on Sunday. I am doing SS and haven't cheated at all - haven't even tried the food I've been cooking for OH to see how it tastes.

I have such a huge amount to lose and have seen some amazing first week losses for those with a lot to lose - up to a stone! When I do SW I usually lose around 5-6 pounds in the first week and that's eating tonnes so a few packets of soup and gallons of water had better be a much, much better result than that!

9. katyliz91

katyliz91 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thanks guyss =] i managed to keep away from all those cakes, burgers and hotdogs lol pureeee hard but managed it =] and just made my order for tommorow =] goshh day 6 and i am amazed I haven't even licked butter that has fallen on my hand haha xD

10. katyliz91

katyliz91 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    3 n 3 quater pounds =/ hopefully i can lose more! ill just use the excuse thati pigged out the night before i started the diet and thats why i doesnt look as much :p

11. lienne1977

lienne1977 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.23%)
    hiya, after my 1st weigh in i lost a whopping 9lb!!! i was ecstatic....so much so i celebrated by eating...not the greatest decision, i weighed this morning and had put on 2.5lb!!!!! wont be doing that again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.