• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im seeing black spots!

Hey guys!
Just wondering is anyone else suffering from this....seeing black spots? It doesnt just happen when I am walking...I was sitting at the table this morning and could see lots of black spots in front of me. Its been happening all week and getting worse. I am drinking 3 litres of water a day so that shouldnt be causing it.
Can anyone help me with this as its starting to bother me.
Glitzy X
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Heya Glitzy,
Not to worry you, but just pop to your doctor and get your bloodpressure tested..I use to happen to me long before LT, and it turned out I had High blood pressure..Not saying that, thats why your getting them..But get it checked anyway..
Hope your feeling well other wise..

The last time I had that I was pregnant and I was suffering from low blood presure.

I agree with the above poster and get it checked. I had to stop doing a VLCD because of a problem linked to this, its better to be safe.

Never Ever Give Up!
As a migraine sufferer when I get black spots in front of my eyes it's a sign that a migraine is starting but no idea what it means for you

Silver Member
Have u thought about checking ur blood sugar levels? It may b a sign that they r too low? X
Thanks guys!
Going to just have a quick check up in the morning...prob nothing as ye say but will still get it checked out.
On a lighter note...weigh day tomorrow and cant wait. Feel really positive about my loss as can see and feel it already :D