Step 1 Sole Source Im sick with flu-ey symptoms? D:

KnittyWitch

Hi guys :3

From the amount of concerned medical threads i've started you guys probably think i'm such a hypochondriac xD Am just concerned really, this is all very new to me :D

Since last evening, about 24 hours ago i've been unwell with flu like symptoms, aches and pains, weakness, enlarged tonsils, stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, coughing when I laugh, and coughing hurts D:

I'm on day 6 on SS step 1 and was worried about things like, Could this be caused by some kind of deficiency on my new diet? Or, could this be co-incidental but made worse by my lack of proper nutrition? I'm usually very well, and get sick very rarely. :3 That's only reason I found it unusual. The last time I was like this was probably going back more than 6 months, and as for my chest hurting when I cough, I don't even remember the last time.

Does anyone have any experience in this area, or anything similar? :3 My CDC said to carry on for now. I'm seeing her again Friday. :D I just want to be safe.

Thank you :D

From the amount of concerned medical threads i've started you guys probably think i'm such a hypochondriac xD Am just concerned really, this is all very new to me :D

Since last evening, about 24 hours ago i've been unwell with flu like symptoms, aches and pains, weakness, enlarged tonsils, stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, coughing when I laugh, and coughing hurts D:

I'm on day 6 on SS step 1 and was worried about things like, Could this be caused by some kind of deficiency on my new diet? Or, could this be co-incidental but made worse by my lack of proper nutrition? I'm usually very well, and get sick very rarely. :3 That's only reason I found it unusual. The last time I was like this was probably going back more than 6 months, and as for my chest hurting when I cough, I don't even remember the last time.

Does anyone have any experience in this area, or anything similar? :3 My CDC said to carry on for now. I'm seeing her again Friday. :D I just want to be safe.

I doubt it's Cambridge, you're getting all the nutrients you need, actually probably more then when you're not on plan but it's the energy aspect- when you're ill your body takes more energy to fight it, and on the odd occasion I have been under the weather my CWPC says its important to go up a step to give my body more fuel to get better.

It sucks that you're ill so early in plan so I can kinda see how your CWPC is telling you to hold out as at this point you will want maximum results. The best piece of of advice I can give is to listen to your body, if you feel really week maybe have an extra pack or a SS+ meal- it will help.

Hope you feel better soon

X

I doubt it's Cambridge, you're getting all the nutrients you need, actually probably more then when you're not on plan but it's the energy aspect- when you're ill your body takes more energy to fight it, and on the odd occasion I have been under the weather my CWPC says its important to go up a step to give my body more fuel to get better.

It sucks that you're ill so early in plan so I can kinda see how your CWPC is telling you to hold out as at this point you will want maximum results. The best piece of of advice I can give is to listen to your body, if you feel really week maybe have an extra pack or a SS+ meal- it will help.

Hope you feel better soon

X

Back