1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm smiling

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by joh117, 22 June 2007 Social URL.

1. joh117

joh117 Well-Known Member

I have just seen a work collegue that I do see regularly he used to be my boss 7 years ago.

He said to me Hi Jo then said no thats wrong I should be calling you skinny Jo!!

Made me smile it is Go Blue for Mens Cancer day and I am in my size 10 jeans and size 8 blue top and I feel a million dollars.

Just had a nectarine for a snack the first I have had in I dont know how long. It was so nice. I am really enjoying management and I am been very careful not to have too much fruit. I am having 2 portions a day

Jo

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Well-Known Member

No wonder you are smiling - how lovely.
    You must feel on top of the world, and you thoroughly deserve to feel great with such an amazing loss - well done.
    oooo a nectarine... DROOL (oh for the taste of something fresh and tangy....)

Mini likes this.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Wow it is such a great feeling when you get comments.

5. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Well-Known Member

Hello, or should I say Skinny JO?

I imagine you loved the lovely comments and being able to wear your pick of Blues

Take Care Sam

Mini likes this.
  6. In search of me

In search of me Well-Known Member

Aww thats fab for you! Makes all tha bad days worth it eh!

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

:wow:Size 8 top and Size 10 Jeans!!!:party0023:

Well done and you deserve the lovely compliments!!!

8. Betty Boo

Betty Boo Well-Known Member

You must be feeling on top of the world Missy. What a fab comment and from a man as well.

How are you getting on with the new LLC and food?

xx

9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

:wow:its great too get good comments.

10. joh117

joh117 Well-Known Member

BB

I am getting on very well with the new LLC so glad I made the move across. And the food I am loving the food and trying all these new fruits and veg. The flavours are just so intense.

Get weighed tomorrow be interesting to see if I have lost anymore. I am really happy with the way I look and the clothes size so would like to try and stay the same. Wont kick myself if I have lost a bit more but dont want to be loosing too much more IYKWIM

Had my hair cut on sat and gone from a long style to a short funky style. I am loving the compliments I am getting. Feel like a new woman LOL

How are you finding it BB? Soon onto being able to cook the veg. Think I will try the ratatouille recipe in the book

J