Im so annoyed with myself!!

toffeegirl

Im blaming my son for this one!!

I weighed myself Monday morning..Id lost 2lb from the Monday before! I was chuffed with that as its TOTM:eek: too! Anyway, he brought the scales downstairs this afternoon..and everyone here stepped on..and midered me too..which I did..and Ive put 3lb on since Monday:confused: I havent cheated or anything either!! I know your weight can fluctuate through the week..but its made me feel proper down:(

Your scales my have weighed differently if they are placed in a different spot. This might account for the change in weight recorded x

Your scales my have weighed differently if they are placed in a different spot. This might account for the change in weight recorded x
Oh I never thought of that! Im not trying again upstairs just incase lol! Thanks!;)

I'd take no notice - just weigh on your normal scales at SW.

Don't go hard on yourself and have a binge weekend though - always tempting to do if we feel we've had a gain :rolleyes:

leave the bl00dy scales alone :copon:

stick with the SW ones - your ones could be lying and making you unecessarily (cannot spell) unhappy.

i bet you will lose again next week - i have vowed not to touch my own scales since joing SW (a vow broken over the weekend :copon: for me too!)

I dont go to a SW club..I live too far from it:( so I do it alone..my Mother-In-Law to be goes and Ive got all the books and advice! The scales were the same ones which i always weigh myslef on..Im not touching them till Monday now:wave_cry::D

Toffee, my advice would be - don;t weigh on your home scales at all.
If you don;t go to class, then pay and weigh yourself at Boots, or Superdrug. That way you get an accurate reading *and* you get a little print off to prove your weight that week.
That's what I did every week when I went it alone with calories.

Toffee, my advice would be - don;t weigh on your home scales at all.
If you don;t go to class, then pay and weigh yourself at Boots, or Superdrug. That way you get an accurate reading *and* you get a little print off to prove your weight that week.
That's what I did every week when I went it alone with calories.
Yeah I was thinking about doing that...everyones home scales seem different! Even my mum commented and said that hers were different to mine and that she was heavier on mine!

thats a great idea Jester :) Thats a great incentive - and just as frightening as facing the SW scales every week! Keeps you in line it does!

I don't go to group either and weigh myself every Monday on the same spot in the bathroom!! To be honest after I weigh myself I get my hubby to remove them now as the first couple of weeks I was on and off them everytime I went in there!

Don't get down :( Scales always tell different mesurements when moved to different flooring etc :) That's why I always use to scales at boots :)

:D I weigh myself every morning and I know you shouldn't but I can't help it. The scales just call out to me.......

I do have an official weigh day though now that I have stopped going to classes... I weigh myself on a Tuesday night and thats my proper weight!!

thats a great idea Jester :) Thats a great incentive - and just as frightening as facing the SW scales every week! Keeps you in line it does!

You're right *lol*
I always went to Boots on a Saturday morning, before I'd eaten anything - and it was as scary as getting weighed at class!
Which is a good thing - honest ;)

You're right *lol*
I always went to Boots on a Saturday morning, before I'd eaten anything - and it was as scary as getting weighed at class!
Which is a good thing - honest ;)

I went to Boots on Sunday planning to weigh myself, BUT they had removed the scales to refurb!! I was not a happy bunny lol

Oh no!! That's mean! *lol*

I have to confess, though, that I hop on my bathroom scales every morning, just to see how I'm getting on.....this backfires when I've gained though

Back