I'm so bored

laurenxx23

i have gone off track again but big time
its my totm and i am eating everything in sight

i need to get my act together
i need a plan of action

what should i do?

Hi ya, stock up on low syn snacks, curly wurlys are 6 syns as far as i know, and i think wotsits are 6 syns?? have lots of free food, or even better super free food! I know its hard when its totm, but if you snack on these it will help, also drink more water :)
Totm will be gone before you know it, so try and stay on track xxx

i have gone off track again but big time
its my totm and i am eating everything in sight

i need to get my act together
i need a plan of action

what should i do?

Stay to Body Image after the weigh in and get some ideas that way. Discussing your dilemma in group can answer the problem. That's what I've found anyway.

Velvet crunch crisps are 4 sins a bag and are are yummy -my fave ones -you can get cheese and onion, salt and vinegar or sweet Thai chilli -if you like ice cream I always have a box of mini
milks in -1.5 per lolly -and mikado sticks? Half a sin each xx

As the others have mentioned, make sure you have lots of low Syns snacks to hand. Apart from those mentioned, there are things like:
* Pink'n'Whites - 2.5 Syns
* Freddo - 5 Syns
* Milky Way Crispy Rolls - 5.5 Syns

Also, try cooking up some proper comfort food dishes. Things like shepherds pie, lasagne, sausage and chips - all done the SW way of course!

Remember, nothing is banned or forbidden on Slimming World - it's all about moderation. There is no reason why you cannot have some of your favourite treats.

Something i have when im feeling pooey is a tub of quark (or total 0% fat yogurt as its thick) with sweetener (about 2 tablespoons, add it to your taste) and a sachet of options hot choc, mix it all up in a bowl and eat the lot, its just 2-3 syns depending on what hot choc you use, and if you want a real treat add a crumbled up meringue nest, can't remember how many syns they are, but very low syn! xxx

Back