Im so excited and i just cant hide it !!!

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
Hello all

I am excited to be re joining slimmming world today ! Daft i know but i didnt sleep a wink last night all i could think about is ''this is it .this is my time'' .

Monday was a 100% day for me and i know some might think 'ok you stuck to your eating plan for 1 day' , but what they don't realise is that 1 day can feel like a life time achievement to some who weights 23 odd stone and likes to emotionaly eat herself into a food coma! I am chuffed that i didnt wait till today for my first group meeting to start i actually started fresh on a yesturday(monday)

Yesturdays food - cereal // Jacket spud with tuna and chopped up peppas // smash veg chicken // coffee //pepsi max

I am going to set myself daily goals because this is all about baby steps for me . Todays goal is to introduce more water into my life . I have a real addiction to red bull i have not had a red bull in 3 days this is good going i am to cut it out completely and try a drink clean if that makes sense !

i hope to make some great friends along the way , oh and please excuse my spelling and grammar i am dyslexic

Jo xxx

Hi Jo

Good luck on your journey, everyone is lovely on this board you will get lots of support. Start a food diary it really helps me be accountable for the day. Also come and join us on the 100 days until Christmas thread, work out how many days until Christmas are left and see if you can be 100% on as many of those days as possible!

Hey Chocolate bananas !! - Fab name btw !! ... I'll hop over and find that thread :)

Hello and welcome. Any 100% day is an achievement so well done :) we all have our struggles but slimming world is amazing, good luck at group tonight or today whenever it is

Welcome, you certainly sound in the right frame of mind. Baby steps is the right way to go, concentrate on one area first and everything else will follow. Watch out for the caffeine withdrawal stopping your red bull suddenly though, you may get headaches and or feel low in mood which won't help keep you to plan, maybe worth getting some sugar free red bull and wean your self off slowly? I know how difficult it is I am a diet coke and coffee addict as I do shift work, trying to reduce my intake. x

Welcome Jo and well done for yesterday! We'll be with you every step of the way. :)

ahh shellywelly , you have picked up on a point there i DO have a massive headache right now ;-( i think im going to take a paracetamol and have a glass of water xx thanks for reminding be about the caffine withdrawl!.... My group meeting is at 12 so not long to go !

Hi Jo, and well done for joining S W. It really is the way to go, and so will the weight! Just keep bobbing on here for support and info, its a cracking little site. I myself have been doing S W for nearly two years and got to target last Nov after resetting in July 2011. You will do this, sounds as if your mind is in the right place. Well done :)

Welcome Jo! Firstly well done for joining, the first baby step is the hardest :) I rejoined almost 2 weeks ago after having a baby - and you'll find a lot of people here struggle with emotional eating (me included, lifelong war but thanks to SW I'm winning the daily battle so far).

Enjoy your class, try not to miss it and let us know how you get on :)

Hiya! Welcome to the forum and sw =] take a look at some peoples food diarys theyre brillient for ideas =]

Welcome aboard :)

bananas are good for headaches I find, and of course oodles water, good luck to you x

Welcome Jo!!

I was just like you - once I decided to join SW I couldn't wait to start. I am now on week 7 & still feeling super motivated plus 1 stone & a bit lighter!

Good luck with your first weigh-in. I love going to group. I love the added pressure of having to stand on the scales & I love seeing the scales go down! Whoop! Whoop!

Have fun!!

CJXXX

Well done Jo for re - joining. You sound like your heads in the right place. Good luck with your class and enjoy your SW journey. SW rules! :)

Thanks all . well i re joined group not all all shocked to see 23st 3lbs as i weighed a few days ago so i knew what i was in for ! my consulatant is really fab id forgotton how motivating she is !! I really want this .

I aim for 3 lbs this week , ive never been one who has the big loses so id be happy with 3lbs in my first fab week

Oh and I WON the raffle !! HAPPY DAYS XXXX a hamper of fresh fruit and veg to start me off.

That's a great start, winning the raffle!

You won't look back now you're with us Jo.

Good luck hun, every day counts! You should be proud of each and every 100% day because they all get you closer to your goal :)

Back