I'm so excited :D:D:D

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Have to post and say how excited I am!

You may have seen that I'm on a weight loss mission to lose weight to go to Australia in 61 days however I just booked to go to Ibiza with one of my mates in September... If that won't keep me on the straight and narrow when I get back from Oz I don't know... Slinky in Ibiza here I come ;D:D:D:D

K im well jell lol!
for me personaly it was dieting for a holiday that kept me on plan and kick started my weight loss...theres just no better motivation is there:)
61 days ...thats potentialy maybe 2.5 - 3 stone ( size 18??? ) by Oz alone!
your doing fabulously well hun, keep up the good work and have yaself some awesome hols
Jo x

Last edited:
K im well jell lol!
for me personaly it was dieting for a holiday that kept me on plan and kick started my weight loss...theres just no better motivation is there:)
61 days ...thats potentialy maybe 2.5 - 3 stone ( size 18??? ) by Oz alone!
your doing fabulously well hun, keep up the good work and have yaself some awesome hols
Jo x

There really isn't any better motivation lol

Yeah - 2.5 is about what I'm aiming for... It's keeping me going at the hard times anyway :) xx

Holidays are brilliant motivators, I worked out yesterday that I'll have been following my plan for 200 days when I go on holiday - 33 days to go!

Holidays are brilliant motivators, I worked out yesterday that I'll have been following my plan for 200 days when I go on holiday - 33 days to go!

Well done!

I marked my 100th day on plan the last time by getting a pixie hair crop... I think it's brilliant remembering the days like that with something special like a holiday or well extreme like me cutting my hair off lol x

Back