I'm so excited!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lemonpillows, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is SOOOO exciting!!

30lb lost in 6 WEEKS!!

I have gone down to a size 20, have lost 2 bra band sizes (my aim is to lose 3) and 5 cup sizes! (my aim is to lose 8). I can now buy bras in a high street shop (Bravissimo) AND can buy womens clothes from ASDA!!! I'm also under the general weight limit for most things I want to do now!! Breaking each stone barrier is so awesome!

It's so exciting!! For all those struggling - it is SO worth it! I have no worries about going up to 810 for a week soon. I have mainly been doing SS+ to lose the weight (apart from the first week), so I'm still having some food aswell.

Lovin it!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

:D Fantastic news and you are right it is so worth it. The first time I bought something from ASDA I was literally jumping for joy in the aisle. Enjoy it, you deserve it Hun xx

4. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's awesome, isn't it??? I was jumping for joy in the bra shop when I got fitted and the lady was bringing me ever smaller bras!!

Oh - AND I saw 3 people I hadn't seen for aaaaaages the other day. And ALL of them noticed a big difference! That was SUCH a good feeling! :D:D:D

5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

WELL DONE YOU!!!!

Thats amazing. Seriously impressed!!!

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Wow what a story , I was just wondering only today how much i can lose really in this time , I'd be made up if I can get that off in 6 weeks , on sunday I have 6 weeks till my hol , I have lost 9 in first week .
    So you did ss first week , and then what did you do and how much water , my bmi is what you started at

7. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Week one was pure SS. Week two I was mainly SS but had one or two SS+ meals as I was craving food too much. I thought it better to go to SS+ than pig out and ruin the whole thing!

I drink around 4-5litres per day, but I also cycle 4ish miles each way to work and sweat! Without cycling I drink between 3 and 4litres.

I cycled to work during week 2, and not again until last week (week 6). I was walking dogs once a day from about day three to the end of week 3 (about a one hour brisk walk). I started noticing a difference after about a month. That's when my trousers were just too big and I had to buy some new ones.

From week 3 I was on SS+. I went out of Ketosis for a while as I was eating too many salad leaves! But now I'm actually measuring stuff properly, I'm back in Ketosis and losing again.

I aim for around 3lb per week as that would get me to target around Christmas time so I can have my Christmas dinner!!

It seemed to take so so long to notice a difference, but in reality it is a short time. And the exercise gets much easier the lighter you are. Walking is SO much easier already!

Good luck! :D

8. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    That is fab!!! well done. i hope thats me in 6 weeks

9. Cookie77

Cookie77 Needs some encouragement!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good on you - thats amazing well donex

10. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yes i do alot of walking but need to bruisk it up a bit lol and more of it .
    Keeping you busy too with the walking and biking , your working hard at getting to goal by xmas well Done , I will have to drop milk a bit I think ... yes losing being in K and sticking to it , i have the sticks will seew hats going on in the morning .
    well done !

11. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used Asda when I lost weight last year,love it as so cheap but trendy....why the heck pay more! Can't wait to be back into my funky george gear again,plus buy more of course!
    However I always find however much weight I loose I only ever go down one or 2 cup sizes,grrrrr blinking bangers!

12. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have never gone down any cup sizes before this diet. Any other diet and they didn't change at all! (except get bigger as my back size got smaller). So it's a very new feeling! I'll be happy if I get down to a G cup, as I can then buy bras in normal shops! Ideally I'd like to be a DD or E though.. I can get sports bras then!

Thanks for the congrats people. I just had to share as I was so excited!

13. Fiesty

Fiesty Melting the fat

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(39.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge ss+
    ah some days you just have to worship at the goddess of Asda and Matalan, cheap and useful when losing weight, I go through so many trouser sizes I would have been lost without them. Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

14. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes congratulations what an amazing loss i need to loose 37lbs so if i can get that off before xmas time i will be very happy . I cant miss out on xmas food i love it and the alchol hehehe i would like to get a small as i can so i can give my self a few lbs gain at xmas .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.