I'm so excited!!!!

lemonpillows

This is SOOOO exciting!!

30lb lost in 6 WEEKS!!

I have gone down to a size 20, have lost 2 bra band sizes (my aim is to lose 3) and 5 cup sizes! (my aim is to lose 8). I can now buy bras in a high street shop (Bravissimo) AND can buy womens clothes from ASDA!!! I'm also under the general weight limit for most things I want to do now!! Breaking each stone barrier is so awesome!

It's so exciting!! For all those struggling - it is SO worth it! I have no worries about going up to 810 for a week soon. I have mainly been doing SS+ to lose the weight (apart from the first week), so I'm still having some food aswell.

Lovin it!

:D Fantastic news and you are right it is so worth it. The first time I bought something from ASDA I was literally jumping for joy in the aisle. Enjoy it, you deserve it Hun xx

It's awesome, isn't it??? I was jumping for joy in the bra shop when I got fitted and the lady was bringing me ever smaller bras!!

Oh - AND I saw 3 people I hadn't seen for aaaaaages the other day. And ALL of them noticed a big difference! That was SUCH a good feeling! :D:D:D

Wow what a story , I was just wondering only today how much i can lose really in this time , I'd be made up if I can get that off in 6 weeks , on sunday I have 6 weeks till my hol , I have lost 9 in first week .
So you did ss first week , and then what did you do and how much water , my bmi is what you started at

Week one was pure SS. Week two I was mainly SS but had one or two SS+ meals as I was craving food too much. I thought it better to go to SS+ than pig out and ruin the whole thing!

I drink around 4-5litres per day, but I also cycle 4ish miles each way to work and sweat! Without cycling I drink between 3 and 4litres.

I cycled to work during week 2, and not again until last week (week 6). I was walking dogs once a day from about day three to the end of week 3 (about a one hour brisk walk). I started noticing a difference after about a month. That's when my trousers were just too big and I had to buy some new ones.

From week 3 I was on SS+. I went out of Ketosis for a while as I was eating too many salad leaves! But now I'm actually measuring stuff properly, I'm back in Ketosis and losing again.

I aim for around 3lb per week as that would get me to target around Christmas time so I can have my Christmas dinner!!

It seemed to take so so long to notice a difference, but in reality it is a short time. And the exercise gets much easier the lighter you are. Walking is SO much easier already!

Good luck! :D

yes i do alot of walking but need to bruisk it up a bit lol and more of it .
Keeping you busy too with the walking and biking , your working hard at getting to goal by xmas well Done , I will have to drop milk a bit I think ... yes losing being in K and sticking to it , i have the sticks will seew hats going on in the morning .
well done !

I used Asda when I lost weight last year,love it as so cheap but trendy....why the heck pay more! Can't wait to be back into my funky george gear again,plus buy more of course!
However I always find however much weight I loose I only ever go down one or 2 cup sizes,grrrrr blinking bangers!

I have never gone down any cup sizes before this diet. Any other diet and they didn't change at all! (except get bigger as my back size got smaller). So it's a very new feeling! I'll be happy if I get down to a G cup, as I can then buy bras in normal shops! Ideally I'd like to be a DD or E though.. I can get sports bras then!

Thanks for the congrats people. I just had to share as I was so excited!

ah some days you just have to worship at the goddess of Asda and Matalan, cheap and useful when losing weight, I go through so many trouser sizes I would have been lost without them. Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

yes congratulations what an amazing loss i need to loose 37lbs so if i can get that off before xmas time i will be very happy . I cant miss out on xmas food i love it and the alchol hehehe i would like to get a small as i can so i can give my self a few lbs gain at xmas .

Back