I'm so fooked off and I want to eat.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Our 4th (5th? maybe I've lost count now...) buyer has pulled out of buying our flat. I'm gutted, this has been going on since mid September last year. The reasons people are giving are nothing to do with the flat, so it's not even something we can change. We are going to lose another house now, which will be the 4th one, thankfully we will not have lost any money on it as surveys haven't been done yet.

I just want to move house....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    o thats crap hun sorry.xx

4. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Aww hun, its annoying and damn stressfull, but im guessing you wont be eating to sooth the beast.

Keep strong in yourself and sometime soon you'll be sipping coffee in your new house in a slimmer body

chin up

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    not good hun, ive been waiting to sort out a loan to renovate a house we bought two years ago, this loan has taken over 4 months now and im at my wits end, so all my sympathy to you but it will happen just hold on x

6. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Have you ever heard of this house/flat lottery people have been doing to sell their homes? You sell tickets for £100 each and each person puts in a bid price. Then when you have collected the value of your flat in tickets, the person with the lowest UNIQUE bid wins. Someone was telling me about it the other day. Don't know how many flats have been actually sold this way though.

You'll get there, you really will. It took me nearly 18 months to sell my house a few years ago. Stay strong.

7. Lizzie07

Lizzie07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.95%)
    It's a nightmare at the moment so I really feel for you. We are trying to re-mortgage and need our house valued at a certain amount, just trying to get that is proving really difficult...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.