• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im so happy

dinkymonkey

cambridge counsellor
helllo everyone

i had my second weigh in today and ive lost another 6lbs wich makes a total of 18lbs in 2 weeks:D :D :D

i am so happy i really dident think i could do it, the 1st week and even cirtain situations now have been hard but your all right it does get easyer!!!

i can even cook a meal and not even be bothered by eating it which was a major issue for me as i love cooking (and eating it after lol).

This diet really is amazing!!!:D :D :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you :clap: its such a great feeling stepping on the scales on this diet!! Keep up your good work

xx

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
well done you, and it will keep falling off, just stick with it.

Well done to you also Kerry

xx

dinkymonkey

cambridge counsellor
well done kerry.
There was times i nearly had someting to eat but thought that the food wouldent taste good enouth to compensate for the feeling of dissapointment i would have with myself after.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
helllo everyone

i had my second weigh in today and ive lost another 6lbs wich makes a total of 18lbs in 2 weeks:D :D :D

i am so happy i really dident think i could do it, the 1st week and even cirtain situations now have been hard but your all right it does get easyer!!!

i can even cook a meal and not even be bothered by eating it which was a major issue for me as i love cooking (and eating it after lol).

This diet really is amazing!!!:D :D :D
Congratulations on your 18lbs. in 2 weeks:clap:

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Very Well Done!

I had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs, so hope I can follow in your footsteps and lose another 6lbs next week!!
Congrautlations Kerry, 12lbs. is brill:)

Well done:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 25
Ask MiniMins 0
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 0
Exante 1
Introductions 1