IM SO HUNGRY!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by NiNiE, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. NiNiE

NiNiE Member

Hiya All, Im on day 12 of LT and have coped so far until the last few days, I am so hungry, have checked and I am still in ketosis!! Wots going on??? Anyone experienced this???
    :party0051:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    OOooooohhhh Yes! But it lasted about four days and then left. Don't ask me why but am definately better now. Hang in there! It will pass.

4. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah mine kicked in after about 3 weeks. Will pass tho, just try and keep your mind occupied!! xx

5. NiNiE

NiNiE Member

Its awful!! have had a little bit of chicken which helped!!:sigh: I was doing so well and cant believe how I have struggled since friday, Im a real grouch aswell!!!:(. Gonna hang in there.

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Spit that chicken OUT NOW!!!! Don't even think about it!
    "It made me feel beeter!" - that is rubbish.....you know you feel crap for eating it!!!! PLEEEEASE Don't do it again. Hang in there ...you are doing so well.

7. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah dont eat! its all in your head so if you just try and do something to keep you busy. I find coming on here does that...at the mo my 3 kids and OH are all eating Mr Whippy ice creams and not bothered at all!! And Ive just made their tea but cause im seeing results and i really want to make sure i lose this weight, thats what keeps me going!! Oh, and STOP EATING CHICKEN!!! xxxx

8. NiNiE

NiNiE Member

I do feel like I have cheated!! Just gonna go for a long walk now with the dogs and try to keep occupied, I hope tommorrow is a better day, I think I associate weekends with indulgence. LOL

9. NiNiE

NiNiE Member

I must admit food hasnt bothered me all week, I have seen people eating choc and crisps at work and its never bothered me at all but the last 2 days have been sooooo hard, Im so happy with the weight loss and just dont want this hunger to ruin it. Please GOD let tommorrow be hunger free x

10. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am into week 3 and i feel hungrier this last few days...saying that i think im drinking slightly less water.. gonna drink more see if that makes a difference... stop pickin chicken !! b4 u know it u will be picking all the time..then whats the point xx

11. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It will go soon enough.....good luck xxxx

12. NiNiE

NiNiE Member

Thanx everyone!! Will have an early nite after my walk!! Keep up the gud work and thanx x

13. danmc

danmc Member

I'm just starting week three too and I've had a few hunger pangs today. Maybe its just the thought of not eating for a fortnight:D. But topped up the water and they soon went.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.