• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IM SO HUNGRY!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OOooooohhhh Yes! But it lasted about four days and then left. Don't ask me why but am definately better now. Hang in there! It will pass.

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
Yeah mine kicked in after about 3 weeks. Will pass tho, just try and keep your mind occupied!! xx

Its awful!! have had a little bit of chicken which helped!!:sigh: I was doing so well and cant believe how I have struggled since friday, Im a real grouch aswell!!!:(. Gonna hang in there.

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Spit that chicken OUT NOW!!!! Don't even think about it!
"It made me feel beeter!" - that is rubbish.....you know you feel crap for eating it!!!! PLEEEEASE Don't do it again. Hang in there ...you are doing so well.

Rhian26

Yeah dont eat! its all in your head so if you just try and do something to keep you busy. I find coming on here does that...at the mo my 3 kids and OH are all eating Mr Whippy ice creams and not bothered at all!! And Ive just made their tea but cause im seeing results and i really want to make sure i lose this weight, thats what keeps me going!! Oh, and STOP EATING CHICKEN!!! xxxx

I do feel like I have cheated!! Just gonna go for a long walk now with the dogs and try to keep occupied, I hope tommorrow is a better day, I think I associate weekends with indulgence. LOL

I must admit food hasnt bothered me all week, I have seen people eating choc and crisps at work and its never bothered me at all but the last 2 days have been sooooo hard, Im so happy with the weight loss and just dont want this hunger to ruin it. Please GOD let tommorrow be hunger free x

just_ang

fightin the fat !
I am into week 3 and i feel hungrier this last few days...saying that i think im drinking slightly less water.. gonna drink more see if that makes a difference... stop pickin chicken !! b4 u know it u will be picking all the time..then whats the point xx

Rhian26

It will go soon enough.....good luck xxxx

I am into week 3 and i feel hungrier this last few days...saying that i think im drinking slightly less water.. gonna drink more see if that makes a difference... stop pickin chicken !! b4 u know it u will be picking all the time..then whats the point xx
I'm just starting week three too and I've had a few hunger pangs today. Maybe its just the thought of not eating for a fortnight:D. But topped up the water and they soon went.:)