Extra Easy Im so stupid need a vent

spj13

So I was all planned out for today which everyone keeps saying is easier. Well that theory went through the floor today. Lunch was suppose to be a big salad. It ebded up being a McDonald's!! I gave into persuadance and ate it. I feel like poo now.

Im heading home from work now and planning a run.

Please tell me I haven't just wrecked my week?

Draw a line under the McDonald's and you should be ok as long as you stick to it 100% I did the same bank holiday weekend and went out drinking. Felt like rubbish the next day but got on with it and still managed to lose half a lb. the fact you are going for a run shows you are dedicated. Pick your self up and carry on you are only human, don't beat your self up about it x

Draw a line under the McDonald's and you should be ok as long as you stick to it 100% I did the same bank holiday weekend and went out drinking. Felt like rubbish the next day but got on with it and still managed to lose half a lb. the fact you are going for a run shows you are dedicated. Pick your self up and carry on you are only human, don't beat your self up about it x

Thank you. I am certainly going to run my little heart out. And eat well for tea later.
I think the run moggt give me the pick me up I am after.

Thank you for the reply, means alot x

Just one meal won't mean you've necessarily ruined it. Its the getting back on track straight after that counts, one meal doesn't determine your weight loss, the week as a whole does.

Yes its not whats gone before its what happens next that counts. Line drawn, move on, and have a fab 100% food optimising week!! :)

Thanks everyone. Back from my run and going to tuck into a chicken salad. Lets hope the rest of the week goes well!! Xx

And for future reference there are options you can have in mcdonalds so check out the online lists - chicken and bacon salad is the lowest, but you can get 4 chicken nuggets and small fries within your 15 syns iirr :)

Back