Im so unhappy,please help me................

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Were do I start,
Its the same old story.......I started cd and It was going fantastically,then I went on my holidays and that went great too,but when I got back I couldnt get back into cd I just seemed to have spiralled out of control.
I cant stand myself right now,its so unfair because I know how great I felt on cd,I really was on top of the world,I never felt or looked better so why do I find it so hard to get back into it,I cant understand it.
I suppose Im just looking for some words of encouragement and wisdom from all you successful cd`ers out there,I feel like such a failure Ive put back on around 10lbs and i feel as big as a house right now,im actually crying as I write this I really hate myself and the worst part of it is I know its all my own fault,I havent been on here for ages(just lurking) because in so full of self loathing for myself,pathetic I know.
Everyone keeps saying when are you going back on cd which makes me think that they are only asking because Im such a fatty and need to do it soon!!!!!
I do apoligise for such a long and moaning rant,
thanx for reading
Elaine x:break_diet:

Hi Elaine,

When you are finding it difficult to get back on the wagon the only way that works is to step your way back into it.

Sassy wrote a very good post on how to do it. I have followed something similar myself and I know it works.

Here is the link for it.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

Be gentle with yourself and take it one day at a time and make this now a fresh start in your own head...I do think this helps...take your body measurements now and some photos and write down all your goals and set yourself a mini goal that is achievable in the short term as mini goals help build up your self esteem and confidence again.

You can do this.

Love Mini xxx

Sending you lota and lots of hugs hun -:grouphugg:

You have done so well on cd and it will only be a matter of time before you can get back into the swing of things. Why not try working down the plans to get back into it - ease yourself back in gently.

Really do hope you feel better soon babe xx

Aww sweetheart sorry to hear you sounding so low. Please don't feel like a failure, you have achieved so much and done so well and should feel proud of that. As Mini said, how about easing yourself back in by starting on a higher plan and working back down as you feel comfortable. A fresh new start xxxx

aww elaine ((((hugs))) i know how your feeling been there and got the t-shirt!! today is week 3 of yet another restart for me, and you know what helped me through was mini's and all the suport i got here there was a huge thread going and everyone was so encouraging and supportive i really really felt like i could do it and you know what i did. ive lost 21lbs in 3 weeks, you can do it hun, you have done it before and you can do it again. your nearly there aswell dont give up now think about xmas and how great your gonna look :) becky xxx

54 lb lost??!!!

that is amazing!!! you should be so proud of yourself right now for doing SO well.

think about it like this, 10lb on, ou could lose that in 2 weeks.

go for it!!

instead of looking at the huge picture take it day by day. hour by hour
think positive, and believe in your self.
you did it last time and youcan do it again.

you gained those 10lb only you can do something about that, so,

chin up, todays another day, you can do it!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much,
i think i`ll try it again on monday and if i cant manage it then i`ll work up the plans.the support on here is second to none and i should have came on here and posted instead of lurking but i felt so disgusted with myself and felt i shouldnt be on here as i couldnt stick to the diet,ive no holiday to keep me motivated anymore!!!!
A pair of jeans has to motivate me now,i havent worn a pair for 10 years!!!!
Thanks girls and becky well done on the restart hun your doing great,roll on lanzarote!!!

Ten pounds? Is that all? Hun, about six pounds of that is glycogen and water and will come straight off once you get back on the ol' CD wagon. Best guess--all of that 10 pounds could be gone in a fortnight.

So you haven't failed at all, okay?

It took Thomas Edison more than 1,000 attempts to create the light bulb. When asked about it, Edison allegedly said, "I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."

You've learned something too. And the trick is to keep trying. I restarted yesterday (having regained 19 pounds faffing around). Now it's funny, but although I'm still 4 stones less than when I started, putting more than a stone back on made me feel like a heffalump. How does that work, when I was so very much bigger when I started? The thing is, the mind plays tricks on you.

And the truth is, you've done amazingly well to have kept the rest of the weight off! Look at it that way, okay? :D

Big hugs

You have done sooo well to loose how much you've lost so far!!!! You should be soo proud of ureself. I put on 6.5 lbs in the last 3 weeks but ive been back on the diet for a week and lost it all! Dont worry about it you have done so well up to now and i think its good to have little set backs because it makes you more determined. you can do it hun xxx

Ok,
im sitting in bed now and have had a really good cry,i havent had a good cry in ages.
Ive also giving myself a good talking to and im going to restart on monday and pray that i make it this time.
The gas thing is i know how great i feel when im on it so im going to put all that into practice and hope for the best,thank you all for your support and advice,i`ll keep posting and i think by not posting on here doesnt help the situation at all in the slightest,
so roll on monday im taking the bull by the horns and giving it my all,
elaine x

Completely agree with sticking on minis. I have been off site for over 2 weeks (loads of rennovations in house and work just MANIC) and I really did notice the lack of motivation in me. Been back on here 2 days and feel so spurred on to succeed - its fab!! Just look at Porgeous, Mary Poppins etc etc and it just fills you with belief in yourself and the plan!

Good luck for the restart hun. You'll be at goal before you know it!!

love Kjxxx

Hi Elaine

You should be so very proud of yourself, you have done incredibly well and lost loads. We sometimes hit a wall and have to vent, cry get it out of our system and then crack on.

You can do this, just look at some before pictures and see what you have achieved so far.

Good luck (not that you need it) we are all here if you need us, take care of yourself.

Love Lisa x

you can do it!! xx

good evening elaine....never doubt yourself hun...look what you've achieved so far...your results are fantastic ...you have done it and been successful and you will restart monday and continue to be a success till you reach goal. all the support you need is right here x

Hi Elaine, glad to see you are feeling a bit more positive, i was feeling very sad for you when reading your original post. You are NOT a failure - you have done brilliantly. 10lb is nothing, it will soon be off again and you'll be on your merry way to a lighter you. You know you want it, you just now need to know that you CAN do it. Take each day at a time - come on here when you need support. I am going to be in the same position in just over 3 weeks time as I am going on holiday to an all inclusive. But in my mind, I am telling myself, that I know I am going to put on the weight while I am on holiday, even if it;s just the glycogen (although I am sure it will be more than that), but whatever I put on, it will come off in a week or two and I then need to concentrate on Christmas.

Keep your chin up - good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on x

Sending tons of :vibes::vibes::vibes::D:D:D

Stick with us all on here and we will help you. You CAN do this. :)

Lacey..xx :)

Hi - I will be thinking of you tomorrow. You know how good this diet is. Post tomorrow and let us know how you have done! Which plan are you going to do?

Hi Elaine - wondered where you had got to!

I truly believe the fact that you have come back on here is a good sign that you are determind to get rid of the last of your excess weight. You have done brilliantly so far, you know you can do it!

As the others have said, most of that pesky 10lb is going to be water weight/glycogen - give it 2 weeks and I am sure it will drop off!!! Set yourself small targets again, and take it one day at a time. You did this before and you can do it again, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! After all you have already shifted 4 stone on this diet so you know it works!!!!

Just focus on getting through day 1, then day 2, think of that lovely pink when you pee on the ketostix! lol. Also try looking back at some of your old posts on here - might help you remember how determind you felt before and how good you feel on the diet? hopefully provide yourself with the inspiration you need to get through these first few days!!!

Good luck, and if you need to, plonk yourself in front of the puter and don't leave this site until you are in ketosis ;)

Back