I'm sooooo dense...!!

purpleboots

...seriously, I only just noticed there was a general SW area here, I've only been going into the subforums till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol Better that than the other way round! Usually newcomers put everything on the main board and don't notice the sub forums for ages! X

Lol Better that than the other way round! Usually newcomers put everything on the main board and don't notice the sub forums for ages! X
Haha, I don't half feel daft though! I guess this is why Extra Easy is the SW diet for me!!!!! :greenapple:

We all have doh!! moments/days I had a one the other night on here, Claire had put a post on about her wedding and how she had cancelled it until she loses weight, I posted positive thoughts etc then thought sh*t she put the post on in 2008 she's probably happily married now, so ...... I went back to apologise, did my apology,sent it then doh!!! realised it was a recent thread and 2008 was the date she joined minimins how silly did I feeeellll

So you see it happens to us all

We all have doh!! moments/days I had a one the other night on here, Claire had put a post on about her wedding and how she had cancelled it until she loses weight, I posted positive thoughts etc then thought sh*t she put the post on in 2008 she's probably happily married now, so ...... I went back to apologise, did my apology,sent it then doh!!! realised it was a recent thread and 2008 was the date she joined minimins how silly did I feeeellll

So you see it happens to us all
Thanks Texty_F!!! I'm just hoping I'm not making any daft mistakes in my diet, keeping a paper record this week so I can check with my consultant!

Back