Im Sooooo excited!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Good morning everyone!
Well ive been searching all weekend for a cdc and finally found one yesterday just a 20 min drive away.
We had a nice long chat on the phone and im going to see her Thursday to get started.
Im sooooo excited, i really cant wait.
Ive been following all the VLCD threads as i did Lipotrim the end of last year (worked well but the lack of flavours made it too boring to stick to).
Anyway please all wish me luck! Ive got a feeling im gonna be here an awful lot :D

Good luck with a big effort you could be over half way to goal by your holiday!

Good luck Trina,

You sound so determined hun .... I just know you are gonna do this no problem!

xx

Hiya Trina

I started on 1st March with 70lbs to loose. I am now on week 6 and still sticking to it. The fact that you sound so motivated is fantastic!!! I started on a Thursday too... I think this is a good day to start as any... there will always be reasons why you cant start this day or that day and Thursday WI seems great to me because once you have the weekend out of the way WI seems to come around really quickly. I am sure you will get there! Keep motivated and keep us posted

A xxx

good luck with your journey where r u off on holiday im off to turkey 4th june

Good luck :D :D :D :D

CD will seem like a feast compared to lipotrim!! I did LT last year but changed to CD so I could have more variety.

The bars are addictive, so beware!! lol

Good luck!!

Wow thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Kitty, your a lucky soul jeting off to turkey, Im happy with good ole Devon, Beautiful!!

Good luck Trina, I know what you mean about the lack of choice......though im still enjoying mine at the moment.
So pleased you have not given up, im sure you are doing the right thing for yourself.
We are all here with you....every step of the way.

Back