Im SOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
oh im soooo excited just had to share with someone and u all seem really freindly sooo... Me and my husband have been married for just over a year now and over the weekend, my father in law announced that he wants to take the whole family on a big holiday next year (10of us!!) we each pay £400 and he will pay the rest!! im sooo excited about that, but not the main thing, mne and my husband had a big old discussion and done our budget etc.... and we are gonna try for a baby when we are on holiday!!! im sooooooooo excited!!! woop woop!!!!! sorry i had to share it with someone as cant tell family and friends as it will ruin the suprise when the time comes!! sods law though i will get to my target weight and boom im pregnant!! haha x x x

It's lovely to read a post with some good news! All this credit crunch stuff is so depressing, so at least you have something to look forward to. Good luck with the weightloss. The lighter you are, the more chance you have of conceiving quickly!

yeah, thats another reson i wanted to shed the pounds, get as healthy as i can x lost 2lb this week, so am really happy with that x

have to agree with that been to class this morning and couldnt wait to tell them about this site..dont get me wrong ive got a fab class but its nice to share and speak to different people all having the same goals in life..

thats great, wish i had in laws that took me away, in fact i wish i ahd in laws that would speak to me, but hey ho cant have everything. we had a lady in our class JUST got to target when she got pregnant and at 9months weighed less than when she started sw the year before!

Ohhh lucky you!!

Wow - that's amazing. Lucky you...and enjoy the holiday!!

Thats totally lovely new.... about the holiday but especially about the baby....I can so relate to your excitement :bliss: and hey you get to have lots of fun trying and its great exercise too :D

Oh wow - lucky you!!! And congrats on the trying for a baby bit too! :D

wow! have a fab holiday *wink *wink:D

What a lovely family, my parents in law took myself and my husbands brothers and partners on holiday 2 years ago when they both retired, it was fab, we'd been trying to have a baby for 8 years and found out i was pregnant when we got back, after 5 cycles of IVF we acheived our dream and now have a very active 20 month old and are trying for a 2nd baby although i need to loose the weight i gained after i had my daughter last year, very best of luck.

Back