Im soooooooo bl**dy stupid!

trinakmh

Silver Member
HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:wave_cry:

Im on self destruct!, im on week 6 but havent had a single shake this week ive just eaten and eaten! :needhug:
This lunch time ive even had a mcdonalds (with a chocolte shake:()

Why oh why does our brain play these god awful games with us?
I was doing sooo well, now ive gone and ruining the whole bloody lot in a stupid flipping week! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well you have to decide to stop- NOW!
Step up your water intake, try 4-6 litres to make up for this week. Main thing is to put it behind you and start again. No point doing it today, have a good meal of lean meat with salad tonight and start again!!!

You can do it, i have faith in you x

:hug99:Awww Hun!

I have realised that this weather certainly doesnt help with our struggle! Our body is crying out for carbohydrates so that it can have more energy and insulation.

Don't worry though!! If you seriously want to get back on track...forget about what you have just had. I have eaten things I shouldn't have had at the weekend and found that I didn't really want them and didnt enjoy the taste.
My weekends are the times when I struggle and I am desperately trying to find something that occupies my time!

Drink loads of water to start flushing things through and get back on track!

Good luck.

Kerry-Ann
xx

if it makes you feel better i have eaten a dirty big beef pasty slice from 3 cooks followed by belgian bun !!!!!
i found i couldnt ss so am now doing the 1000 plan. have my shakes in the day and then i sit with my family in the evening to eat .... however i think i have just done my weeks quota of calories in 1 go:mad:.
so as blue grapfruit says , have a nice healthy tea and get yourself back on track tomoorw.

Hi Trina

First and foremost STOP beating yourself up. Acknowledge that you have lapsed and that you are unhappy about that and then move on to set up some new boundaries that you are comfortable sticking to.
Now is a really good time to have a look at your thoughts and feelings around the time that the lapse started and also why it has continued. At week six you have not covered thought records in any detail but I would still make an effort to have a good think about what may have triggered you (situation) and how you felt at the time. If you note these situations and thoughts and feelings down you will find that you will be able to work with your group / counsellor to get to the root of the problem and prevent it happening again.
I know it all sounds like a lot of hard work sometimes, but I promise you the revelations are always worth the navel gazing.

Take care
Laura

Oops triple post !!!

dont worry

dont worry hun. its not the end of the world.:( I have struggled to get back in to this diet 4 weeks now, put on 5lb but cant get head round it. wanted to be a size 10/12 for crimbo but still size 14. just try your best to get back on it and say to yourself why you want to lose the weight. good luck.

sharon xx

Hey everyone all well so far....Its almost 11.30 and ive not had my morning shake yet ( i find it easier to have a late breakfast then pretty much two a couple of hours appart in the evening)
IM GONNA DO THIS! Thanks to you all for you kind works and your amazing support x

Good luck Trina!

You can do it...just take it one day at a time....if it helps, mark the days that you have stuck to on a calendar, so that you have a visual reminder. Come on here, when things are getting too much for you...there will always be the support, help and advice that you need.

That last stone is achievable for you Hun!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Back