Im Sorry

NatashaGabrielle

Im really sorry that i have not been on in a week!! I was so upset that last week i only lost 2lb after sticking to it and swimming all week. I really hit me hard and i got myself sooo upset... and of course i turned to food and said sod the stupid diet i wont lose weight anyway. I convinced myself i had already failed and i was going to be fat forever. I dunno what possessed me but last night i went to my WI as normal and i had STS so i am over the moon. I had a LONGGG wonderful chat to my CDC and told her how i felt and she reassured me and put me straight on so much stuff... what an earth was i thinking!! I CAN do this.. i WILL do this, so what if i only lost 2lb... thats 2lb in the right direction!! So here i am to say sorry i have not been on in a week... i am REALLY sorry to my team that i have not been here to support you, and that i have not been here to support others! I am back now tho and feel ready to fight another day!! I AM going to lose this darn weight this year!! So here i am... im back ;)

Good for you! Every is bound to veer of track every now and then but you found your way back so well done! Xx

Welcome back and well done for getting back on!

Well done babe, yip 2lbs is a fantastic loss, have you seen what 2lbs of fat looks like???? It would be nice to have more and some (most weeks) you will :D but some you won't :(

Well done for getting straight back on, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're back, was worried about you xx I am no longer on CD but I still pop on here to say hi to my old team and I am still doing the Biggest Loser challenge xx

Of course you are going to lose it Natasha :)
you keep that determination and you`ll see the results, 2lb is great and you have to remember you would have lost inches last week too
you go girl you can do this:Dwhen you get low and down just log on minis and look at other peoples threads and the photos
we can both do it Natasha so get fighting :character00115:

big hug :bighug:

kaz:)

Good on you for coming back!!! I posted this earlier on another thread - it might help. When I did the diet the first time I was 100% - 3 packs, 3 litres of water and just black coffee. 2 weeks in a row at my weigh in I only lost 1lb and was so upset and dis-heartened and thought what is the point...... but I stuck to it 100% annd the 3rd week lost 9lbs :) so at the end of 4 weeks it was still a stone.

Just believe in the diet, a woman's body is a strange thing, we lose inches and no weight, we retain water etc but if you stick to it you will lose around a stone a month.

So well done you on coming back and on such a positive note.... this WILL be your year!!! :)

xx

Hey hun the way i see it is as long as the scales go down it doesnt matter by how much but i can totally understand why you got so dishearted and im sure like everyone else has said you will prob have a bigger loss some weeks and smaller loss on others but still average on a stone a month. You came back to it you know you want to achieve this one slip up is fine all you do is try again like you are doing and that takes guts!!! You will do this hun and you have all of us on here to support you 100% !!!

I thought I hadn't seen you for a few days! Glad you're back. And don't beat yourself up - you're HUMAN (and a lovely one at that!). I'm totally going to have a few of 'those' weeks and I dread em, but take heart in the fact that everyone here will be super encouraging and in the same boat :)

Lovely post Natasha but why you upset when you're still losing (wish my loss was 2lb at weigh in lol!) and even when you've strayed (as we all do occasionally) you still didn't register a gain which has gotta be good news aye pet?

Patience, my darling. If you persevere the weight will come off. Look at it like this, you could get to this time next year and be so much slimmer but more importantly healthier or............you could stay the same or even worse, be bigger. You didn't get this big overnight and like wise, darling, you cannot get slim overnight but...you can keep battling away until you eventually win that war!!

Remember, you're not on your own....we're all with you trying to fight that battle and win that war!

Love you my gawjus gal!

Xxx

Back